Moving to Georgia, job transfer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Georgia, job transfer!

Made an offer we couldn't refuse, good luck to all this hunting season, be safe wear your harnesses!!

Congrats on the job. Don't worry, good deer hunting there. It's different from here but you will like it. If you like trees, you'll be in heaven. Good luck.

Comment

Plenty of hunting and fishing to be done in Georgia .

Where are you relocating? I used to live in Augusta. Great pork BBQ there.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats on the job!!

Comment

What part? Graduated high school in Commerce, North of Atlanta.

Comment

Congrats on the new job!

Comment

Im currently out here too. Living south of Atlanta. Lots of deer around here. Fishing can also be pretty dang good.

Comment

Moving to Marietta wife got transfer got to find me something to do now

Comment

Stay at home dad/professional hunter/fisher sounds good on the resume! J/K

Comment

I lived in N. Atlanta burbs for 6 years, Roswell specifically.

Didnt hunt while I was there, more into pistol/rifle shooting/competition stuff.

You will have to start shooting ASA if you dont already. All but 1 will be close to you.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Sent resume to Roswell area today in fact

Comment

Get a job at The Varsity. You can hammer hotdogs all day next to Georgia Tech.

Comment

I heard the Braves are building a new stadium complex
                            There, that would be a cool gig in Marietta

Comment

Been at my job for 15 yrs, gave my notice, they took it and didn't bat an eye and said good luck, wow!

Co worker from Georgia said Ill miss Whataburgers and Taco Casas

Comment

Working...
                              X