No announcement yet.

Life After Lonesome Dove...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it with my parents as an 8 year old and haven’t seen it since. Is it worth a rewatch lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mouse was Newts horse, Woodrow gave him the Hell ***** when he went to bury Augustus.

Comment

They should have killed Capitan Call and let Gus live. Would have been a better remake

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Mouse

Than he Clara gifted him was named Candy
          Correct. He only calls his horse by name twice that I can remember in the movie. Once was when he was about to cross the river where Sean got bit by all the Moccasins.

Comment

Had a conversation with a guy at work a while back and brought up Lonesome Dove. Teased him and said he probably never watched it.
            He proceeded to roll up his sleeve and show me a tattoo on his shoulder of none other than Gus McCrae. I was shocked.

Comment

Cultural commentary from a Biblical perspective The New Republic returns to the issue of Brokeback Mountain in an essay by Christopher Orr on "Masculinity and Brokeback Mountain." Orr argues that the

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                They should have killed Capitan Call and let Gus live. Would have been a better remake
                Captain Call was Goodnight though, and Gus was Oliver Loving. Loving died from gangrene after being attacked by Indians on the trail.

Comment

One of the only things me and my 18 year old boy still agree on these days. It seems like some days we can’t find much in common but when someone asks us what the greatest movie ever is, we look at each other and smile. Makes me feel like I did at least one thing right. It’s our favorite.

Comment

We watched that over and over when I was in highschool. I just about had the whole thing memorized. I can't think of anything comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      A good poke
                      A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough!

Comment

Game. Of. Thrones....

Comment

Read the books.

Comment

My dogs are named Augustus and Woodrow. One of my all time favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best movie ever.

Comment

Best thing you can do is watch it again. I was in 7th grade in Bracketville when they were there filming it.
                                Was and still is the greatest western ever made. If you don't like the movie you must be communist!

Comment

Working...
                                X