Votes Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Votes Wanted!

Hey NASCAR gear heads or anyone else who likes to click on internet stuff...

WE NEED YOUR VOTES!

Texas Motor Speedway is currently in a heated battle with Watkins Glen in the USA Today "Top 10" poll. Watkins Glen has won this vote the last two years. We are currently 1st in voting with 20 days left. If you're so inclined, please drop us a vote or twenty. You're allowed to vote once per day per device until voting closes.

DIRECT LINK TO VOTE FOR TMS:

10Best provides its users with original, unbiased, and experiential travel content 10Best provides its users with original, unbiased, and experiential travel and lifestyle content.

I obviously can't stop you from voting for other tracks. To each his own. I've been to Daytona twice, and it was an incredible experience both times. So I get it if you prefer another track over TMS. I've worked at TMS for almost sixteen years, and I know how much blood, sweat and tears the employees here put into making TMS one of the premier racing facilities in the country. We can't really help it if "the racing sucks" lately, but we do all we can to put the fans first when it comes to hosting races, etc.

Thanks you in advance for your support.

It gets my vote for top ten boring races, or better yet, top 5 cant get the track dry races.
    Love me some TMS but finally let my infield spot go due to Jr. retiring. You got my vote, and good luck. The Glenn is some stiff competition.

Comment

Voted

Comment

Done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

If you ever go to the Glenn, You'd understand why.

Comment

Thursday bump!

DIRECT LINK TO VOTE FOR TMS:

10Best provides its users with original, unbiased, and experiential travel content 10Best provides its users with original, unbiased, and experiential travel and lifestyle content.

Comment

Voted

Comment

Voted again

Comment

Done

Comment

Thanks!

Friday evening bump.

Comment

Voted, now I need to go sometime! Never made it out to TMS but been to Watkins 5 or 6 times. If someone ever sends me tix, I'll be there!!

Comment

Vote in

Comment

Vote in.

Comment

Working...
                          X