X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad he is ok

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I've had a real hard time posting to these Santa Fe shooting threads... I hurt so badly for Clay and his classmates, teachers, and the officer that was shot... My anger burns within me and vengeance fills my heart. I know that the God I serve tells me to love the kid and hate his sin, but it seems the more I read and hear about him, the harder it is for me to do that. It seems he's evil through and through...

I've always had an especially soft spot in my heart for the little ones and it pains me to see them hurting and especially so to be killed. Having lost my only son to violence, I know some of what these parents, school staff, and students are going through... I have prayed and will continue to pray for a special healing from our Lord. This is something that ONLY HE can FIX.

Lord, You see how this community is hurting and You know the evil that is has had to endure. I ask You Lord, give them peace, understanding and grace that can only come from You God. We can only lean on You Lord for strength to get through this, and we thank You that You loved us so much to Give up Your Son that we may have the hope of eternal life through Him. Lord, I ask You to heal Clay and comfort his family and all the families so injured by this tragedy. Lord, I also ask You to allow us through Your Divine Intervention to somehow forgive the young man who did this. If it is Your plan that he should surrender to the blood of Your Son, take the blood of all these innocent people from his hands that he may be saved. Lord again I ask you to take the vengeance from my heart and the hearts of those parents and other family members, fellow students and faculty, and that You Lord own the vengeance that will be dealt. Let it be just and in accordance with Your plan. For it is in the powerful name of Jesus our Savior and Hope we ask and pray these things, Amen...

Hoggslayer, God Speed to the return of your own peace and joy.

Comment

Y'all have been in my prayers and will continue to be. We are just down the road so if there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to ask. Even if it is just mowing the yard or chores around the house or bringing a meal or whatever.

Comment

Prayers continue going up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

God has his army of Angles that looks after this children. Only God has control who lives or dies. Clay the good lord has other plans for you. I pray you heal up fast and that you can put the past behind you and look towards your future. Be strong young man.
            Attached Files

Comment

Prayers for Clay.

Comment

Prayers and more prayers sent up.

Comment

Prayers Up for Clay and family along with all others affected!!!!

Comment

This was a cool surprise.

Hoggslayer

Comment

That is pretty cool. By all accounts that I've seen, 'ol JJ is a pretty good dude.

Comment

That's awesome! Looks like he's in great spirits!

Comment

That’s beyond cool. Glad your son is doing well.

Comment

JJ is a class act for sure!

I am glad that Clay is healing! You and your family are in my continued prayers. We are going to stop by later this evening to visit with Clay!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
                              JJ is a class act for sure!

I am glad that Clay is healing! You and your family are in my continued prayers. We are going to stop by later this evening to visit with Clay!
                              Bring you own chair, it can get kind of crowded.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Jay how is Clays spirits ?

Comment

Working...
                                X