No announcement yet.

TTHunters extravaganza ft.worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show was ok what I went for they just had one to display.

Had a good time at the fishing booth. Jason was getting the kids hooked up.
    Going to try and make it back tomorrow.

Comment

Lol! Best Fort Worth show ever. Lots of happy vendors and customers. Tomorrow is deals day. Y’all come out.

No crying allowed!!!

Comment

Parking is cheap, free. Get there early enough to get on a city meter (free), or in one of the parking lots (@$6.00). DO NOT park in the city rip-off garage.

Comment

It was a good time, didn’t seem like there were very many outfitters there. The show is what you make of it and my group had fun. With that being said if you want more stuff than you know what to look at just save your money and go to the DSC show in Dallas.

Comment

Are prices same at the door as prepaying for them

Comment

Quit going and subscribing to their magazine about 10 yrs ago,Friend of mine makes hunting stands and had a run in with them so I told him I'd never go back.

Comment

The solution to the parking is the free TTHA shuttle from Farrington Field. Parking for the shuttle is free too.

Drops you off right at the protestors.

Comment

Glad I didn't go.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    Parking is cheap, free. Get there early enough to get on a city meter (free), or in one of the parking lots (@$6.00). DO NOT park in the city rip-off garage.

My parking was free like RB1 said above.....and the aisles were packed most of the day today. Much more so than the previous three years. It was pretty dang impressive.

Had a busy, busy day at the fish tank with a lot of fish caught and big smiles. Talked to a lot of folks today about the show as you can imagine how many parents we talk to on a daily basis and the different subjects that come up. The only complainers I heard from day were above in this thread. Not surprised I guess.....but seemed like as a whole folks were having a good time.

Thanks to 125 Dad/his wife, Rascal Arms, Tiffany/her better half and RDK for all your help today. Plus good talking to all the TBHers that stopped by today. Too many to name...Enjoyed seeing everybody in between hook sets and catching up...
                    Last edited by Smart; 08-11-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I have to admit I agree with Smart. (Darn that’s hard to type [emoji23])
                      I spent less than 10 minutes finding a metered parking spot (free on weekends) and probably walked less than 2 blocks to the east entry door.
                      The show was busy with lots of folks looking like they were having a good time IMO. I helped Jeff and Jason a little with the kids at the fish tank and got to meet some fellow TBHers I’ve never met before.
                      Visited with both Mitch and Art at their booths, saw JMar and Leon and a host of others. Drank 2 beers and stayed about 5 hours total. First time in probably more than 15 years that I didn’t find something I couldn’t live without. Other than the beer and some gas money, I didn’t spend a dime!
                      I don’t really go to support TTHA. I stopped subscribing to their magazine a long time ago.

Comment

For me it was the number of vendors that was seemed way down. There was a lot of empty booths and really spread out to make it look bigger. I like downtown Fort Worth and don’t mind the parking or any of that. I love shows but the weak vendor attendance made it the worst one I have been too.

I’ll be there next year.

Comment

I will be there, bad or not. Have not been in several years

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            For me it was the number of vendors that was seemed way down. There was a lot of empty booths and really spread out to make it look bigger. I like downtown Fort Worth and don’t mind the parking or any of that. I love shows but the weak vendor attendance made it the worst one I have been too.

I’ll be there next year.
                            Yeah the vendor count was way down but they did a good job making it look big lol

Comment

I got there around noon and had no problem finding meter parking. Boys loved the fish tank as usual. I bought a few things I had been looking for and had a great time with the boys. I don't really go to find outfitters but did see a few that interested me. Not a fan of TTHA but always enjoy meeting and talking with like minded people.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by rladner; 08-11-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Well, good or bad I'll be going on Sunday. Wife loves going and my son actually called me to see if I was going so I can't pass that up. I guess after you been hunting as long as I have there really ain't much you need anyway. It'll be good just to walk around and hang out.

Comment

Working...
                                X