No announcement yet.

Pistol in vehicle in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clips are against the law in Texas. You will get kilt in the streets.

Comment

Alright. Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by okietaxi View Post
        Alright. Magazine
        It’s a clip. Magazines are for looking at dirty pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          It’s a clip. Magazines are for looking at dirty pictures.
          No, that's the internet you dinosaur!

Comment

Rather judged by 12 than carried by 6! Leave the clip on the chip bag.

Comment

Tote my everyday, I mean I don't have any guns, sold them all.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                It is against the law for you to cross the border. But if you decide to sneak across have your gun concealed loaded or not.
                Don't even think of taking a firearm,loaded or unloaded into Mexico without the proper import papers.....it isn't worth it!!! Mexican jails are baaaaaaaad news,especially for a gringo.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  Wow!! Wrong on so many levels........
                  I started the respond..... then figured someone (or everyone) would beat me to it.

With emphasis on “so many levels”.

Comment

Just make sure you don't have any plastic straws and you should be good

Comment

Edit.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                        bring it, just let LEO know you have it if you get pulled over for anything.
                        Why ?

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                          Nobody is going to address the border crossing??
                          lol..............

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                            it is legal to transport an unloaded weapon in a motor vehicle at any time. they have some weird carry laws on size of caliber you can carry as well

Individuals with hunting licenses may open carry loaded long arms and handguns when hunting during hunting season. Outside of this and a few other limited exceptions, Open Carry of handguns in a public setting requires a valid carry permit. Carry of unloaded, cased firearms without a permit is allowed while on foot, just as it is allowed while traveling in a vehicle.[citation needed] Firearms that are not handguns, (long arms) carried by pedestrians generally must be both completely unloaded and cased.

However, any person eligible to legally possess firearms may openly carry unloaded firearms that are not cased specifically "When going to or from the person's private residence or vehicle or a vehicle in which the person is riding as a passenger to a place designated or authorized for firearms repairs or reconditioning, or for firearms trade, sale, or barter, or gunsmith, or hunting animals or fowl, or hunter safety course, or target shooting, or skeet or trap shooting or any recognized firearms activity or event and while in such places". Only under these circumstances may individuals carry unloaded firearms publicly that are not cased.

Generally, when carrying firearms in a motor vehicle, (when traveling on public land or roads) they must be out of reach of the driver, unloaded, and cased. Persons possessing a handgun carry license may carry a loaded handgun inside their vehicle on their person, just as they are permitted to do so on foot. Persons possessing a handgun carry license may transport a loaded handgun in a motor vehicle under their control, and store a loaded handgun in a locked, secure motor vehicle. They may also transport loaded magazines for both handguns and long guns, however, they cannot legally transport loaded long guns. Firearms being improperly transported in any way may be immediately confiscated by police without compensation.
                            WOW

That is a lot of details considering nearly all of them are wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              WOW

That is a lot of details considering nearly all of them are wrong!
                              I counted 16 but don’t hold me to that.

Comment

What freaking state does he live in?

Comment

Working...
                                X