In Home Air Purifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Home Air Purifier

Well, clearly it isn't deer, dove, or duck season...

Does anyone have an air purifier in their house? If so, what brand and model are you using? Looking at getting one or 2 for the house (living room and bedroom), but after trying to do some research there are tons of different options available.

Just trying to get some personal opinions/experiences.

I was gifted one of those (small commercial grade) one many years ago when the staph paranoia hit schools. It came in handy with a new baby in the house and it got rid of lingering diaper odors. When I moved, I left it at my in laws and my father in law took it, cause when he was in banking he had one in his office cause a lot of his clients smoked and it helped clear up his office air. So, yea, I'm a "fan".

We have one in each of our football locker rooms at the HS and it will clean that air up in hurry, killing any odors from pads, and dirty laundry.
    Last edited by .270; 06-21-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
      I was gifted one of those (small commercial grade) one many years ago when the staph paranoia hit schools. It came in handy with a new baby in the house and it got rid of lingering diaper odors. When I moved, I left it at my in laws and my father in law took it, cause when he was in banking he had one in his office cause a lot of his clients smoked and it helped clear up his office air. So, yea, I'm a "fan".

We have one in each of our football locker rooms at the HS and it will clean that air up in hurry, killing any odors from pads, and dirty laundry.
      Ahaaaa, I see what you did there.

Comment

We use a Dyson in our bedroom and I have noticed a huge difference. Are dogs are kenneled in there during the day so the allergies are flowing. I used to wake up with a stuffy nose and I haven’t since we put it in our room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Up

Comment

Shop Idylis 3-Speed (Covers: 193 Sq.-ft) True HEPA and UV Black Air Purifier ENERGY STAR at Lowe's.com. The 3-in-1 air purifier with HEPA filter is perfect for allergy sufferers. With a true HEPA filter, it captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3

I have 3 of these at the house ( 2 downstairs and 1 upstairs by the kids rooms and they make a huge difference. You can see really quickly what all it is picking out on the carbon filter when you take the back off. Would amaze you how much they snag out of the air.

Comment

Depending on what you want to spend there are whole home air purifiers that install in the duct work of your AC. I’ve put several on and they all seem to work. Look at REME and Guardian Air Purifiers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X