Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your pistol of choice concealed carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 43 with a +2 mag extension

Easy to conceal, not too heavy, and I shoot it OK.

Comment

Kimber Ultra Carry II

Comment

Here’s mine. Put 3 lb trigger springs and it made a world of a difference

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7160.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	24539913

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glock G23 in winter. And a Glock G23 in summer, spring and fall...

And occasionally a STI TBH 1911.

Comment

Taurus 709 Slim. No mods or trigger work, just polished the black slide so it's a "custom" two tone now. Stormy on Black
            Appendix carry with Outbags IWB and SOB carry with Versacarry Zerobulk

Mainly because of:
            1.price
            2.http://www.gunsandammo.com/handguns/...-9mm-shootout/

Love it, Wife carries G43. Like both. Like Slim better.

Comment

Sig P938 Sport
              Attached Files

Comment

Walther PPS M2 9mm

Comment

I guess I'll stick with the P938 until they get the P365 sorted out.

Comment

1911 in .45acp, 10mm or 357sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DowneyDigs View Post
                      Ruger LCP .380 because of the size and weight which makes it easier to conceal. Back pocket carry with an inner-pocket holster.
                      I’m a big guy, overweight, 6’1” and 275-300lbs. I work outside and sweat a lot, and my clothes fit differently than an “average” size person. I wear bib overalls 90% of the time during the cooler seasons, so no belt to use for waistband carry. I wear blue jeans 90% of the time during warmer/hot weather, and I have a hard enough time keeping them up. LCP is great for back pocket carry in any pants. Feels like carrying a full wallet, and it doesn’t get sweaty in the back pocket. I use a front pocket wallet with 3-4 card slots and a money clip.

Ruger LC9 in the truck in a soft case between the front seats. LC9 also fits in back pocket of overalls, but a little too big for jeans. Can easily be concealed in front pocket if needed.

Not concealed on body, and not a good option for concealed carry, but I also like a Taurus Judge in the truck door loaded with .410 #4’s.
                      I'm of similar body type, and I front pocket carry my LCP .380
                      Basically disappears.

Carry a Glock 17 in the truck, with light.

Riding on the ranch, I have a S&W 642 with snake shot and HP's or a Ruger BlackHawk 4.5"....same loads.

Comment

G43 with Taran Tactical +3 that’s downloaded to +2 with a TLR-6. That’s my road trip or run to the gas station pistol. Glock 17 (and have a 19 I’m about to order) for trips to Walmart or a hospital or somewhere where an active shooter might break out and I might need more ammo. I’m hoping the G19 with a X300U in a Stealthgear IWB holster fits the bill and can be my normal EDC instead of having to switch around all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chuckc. View Post
                          Sig P938, accurate, dependable, and easy to carry.
                          Same here. We carry at church now and the 938 is easy to conceal.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post

G43 with Taran Tactical +3 that’s downloaded to +2 with a TLR-6. That’s my road trip or run to the gas station pistol. Glock 17 (and have a 19 I’m about to order) for trips to Walmart or a hospital or somewhere where an active shooter might break out and I might need more ammo. I’m hoping the G19 with a X300U in a Stealthgear IWB holster fits the bill and can be my normal EDC instead of having to switch around all the time.

You'll be way out gunned in Alvin Walmarts!

Comment

S&w 915

Comment

Taurus pt 111 g2 is what I have with me most the time

Comment

Working...
                                X