Gun restoration company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun restoration company

Anyone have any recommendations for a good gunsmith/company who does great restoration work? Looking for someone who has some gun rebluing options and is also capable of doing some wood restoration.

How much you willing to spend? It can range from $500 to thousands?

Comment

Read up on Doug Turnbull. I'm sure you will agree.

Firearm Restoration & Manufacturing. Antique restoration and bluing services. Featuring Colt 1911 and 1886 Winchester manufactured reproductions .

Comment

I can put you in touch with a guy who used to be in the lake worth area. He does really really good work. I've had him refinish the wood on my citori as well as fix the action, and put a mid bead on the barrel. Dude can do crazy custom engraving all kinds of stuff and is very reasonable on what he charges. He went by tdk on thf. I have his number if you want it. If recommend him any day to anyone

Comment

Turnbull does fantastic work & can actually help hold some of the intrinsic value when restorations are done...

Comment

Looking to re-blue a Ruger #1 and refinish the wood. Wood has several dings from careless handling in and out of the safe over the past 40 years

Comment

I’ve got an old Browning Sweet Sixteen I inherited from my grandad, it’s in rough shape, guess I need to give Turnbull a call.

Comment

Check out Euless Guns and Ammo... Try Seth, you will not be disappointed...

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys

Comment

5K Firearms

Comment

Well, Turnbull said they don't work on Browning firearms. All of the places want to see the gun in person, not just pictures, to provide a ballpark. Is there anybody near Houston that someone can recommend? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X