400 gift bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400 gift bags

Every year my wife and make gift bags for our customers, this year it took 3 days to make them all.

A beanie, koozie and some candies. It aint much but most folks appreciate the thought.
    Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM.

There needs to be more owners like you! I think some business would be surprised how much better they could be doing with putting the customer first.

Comment

I give out shop calendars and a few other promo items this time of the year, but the little gift bags are asked for every year.

Comment

Radar, that is LOTS of work brother.

I do bulk Cajun seasoning orders this time of year as Curt, Stan, Johnny and several other TBH'ers have ordered large lots of seasoning (chili, Ragin Blaze cans, fajita) which they send to their customers and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

I do bulk Cajun seasoning orders this time of year as Curt, Stan, Johnny and several other TBH'ers have ordered large lots of seasoning (chili, Ragin Blaze cans, fajita) which they send to their customers and friends.
          I will remember this next year.

Comment

Good stuff Radar. Little things like that can go a long way towards customer loyalty. What type of business do you own?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              I will remember this next year.
              good deal brother, I can also put stickers on the seasonings with your companies logo ... free of charge and less work for you to do

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Every sale we make during the year the customer gets a gift.
                This year:
                Back Scratchers {Absolutely their favorite}
                Pen with small tool kit
                3 Light Bar

The 20 days leading up to Christmas we send a $10.00 Mc Donalds gift card or Spices from Blake. About 250 gifts going out.

Comment

Originally posted by rascalarms View Post
                  good stuff radar. Little things like that can go a long way towards customer loyalty. What type of business do you own?
                  [ATTACH]887438[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]887439[/ATTACH]

Owner operator for over 15 years, my business is mostly oilfield, agriculture and heavy equipment.
                  Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X