Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Hill Country Shootout Roll Call (Vanderpool)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who won

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

It was good if you missed it. Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
        So who won

Rusty Horn, pretty much swept all classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This was a really great event. This shoot had it all. The kids shot lots of arrows, made new friends, stopped to catch tadpoles and had fun camping out. I saw lots of friendly familiar faces and some new ones. Great vendors and food. I even found an old bow I couldn't live without.

The dedication, and donations of time, money and resources people are willing to put in to this event as well as other TBOT shoots blows my mind.

It looks like it's going to be the same location for 2018 next year. The kids are already making plans. We all had a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by stone386 View Post
            This was a really great event. This shoot had it all. The kids shot lots of arrows, made new friends, stopped to catch tadpoles and had fun camping out. I saw lots of friendly familiar faces and some new ones. Great vendors and food. I even found an old bow I couldn't live without.

The dedication, and donations of time, money and resources people are willing to put in to this event as well as other TBOT shoots blows my mind.

It looks like it's going to be the same location for 2018 next year. The kids are already making plans. We all had a great time.

Glad everyone had fun

Comment

This shoot was a great shoot. Has to be gold star standard of what trad shoots should be. Location is superb. Glad to hear it's going to be same location next year. Really enjoyed it, even if I did come home with a sunburn. Big applause to every one who had a part in putting on this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
                This shoot was a great shoot. Has to be gold star standard of what trad shoots should be. Location is superb. Glad to hear it's going to be same location next year. Really enjoyed it, even if I did come home with a sunburn. Big applause to every one who had a part in putting on this shoot.
                I liked it too. I'm gonna miss the bugscuffle elk shot.

Comment

Sure hated missing, but glad its being held there again so I get a chance to see the place next year maybe!

Comment

We loved it! Haven't shot much over the last year or so, and my score showed it. But my family, friends and I all had a blast. Didn't take many pics, but the setting was great. Even did a little fishing. Can't wait for next year.

Comment

I took a few, peanut and his grandson, and my son. My son stepped in some ants, and peanuts grandson did the best imitation of him. Everyone laughed except my son who was annoyed by the impersonation.

Comment

Great shoot, the new venue was excellent. Thanks to the volunteers for all the hard work that y'all put in to make it happen, it is appreciated!! Can't wait till next year!!!

Comment

Here are just a few we grabbed. Doesn't really show the ranch at all, but we sure enjoyed it.

Comment

This was our second year at the HCS in Vanderpool. My Son and I had a good time at the shoot and we are looking forward to next year. Hear are a few pics I took of the ranch

Comment

I had a great time. Used to sleeping in a camper. Going to buy a better ground pad for next year. It was was nice to see thar Horne Archery is back up and running. Glad to see that Sweptwings are back in production.

Visiting with old and getting older friends is always the best part for me. Thanks to the vendors and everyone who took time away from playing to work and put on a wonderful shoot.

Hope to be able to see yall at Chester next month.

Take care

Mike

Comment

Just as good at the new location as the old. Always a good time in the Hill Country.

Comment

Working...
                                X