No announcement yet.

Euless police officer killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there is no information I can find on the perp. The actual shooting happened closer to me than I thought. As a crow flies it was probably more like 2-1/2 blocks from my front door. This park is where a lot of seniors go to do their daily walk including my neighbor across the street. My parents held their golden anniversary party there in the pavilion.
    There are some apartments across the street and behind the park that are an eyesore and the police are always responding to calls there, drugs etc.
    This young officer was well liked and Euless is hurting right now.
    I now sit with loaded pistols within reach.
    I will try to find out more today from some people I know that were there at the scene shortly after.

More prayers up.

Comment

Cousin is off of Faun Dr. and had their road blocked off. Terrible situation for that little community. House has been in the Family there for 40 years.

Thoughts and Prayers

Comment

Lived in Euless and a few of their officers taught some of our classes when I was in police academy. Some friends from my academy class know him and shared the photo of him proposing to his wife while in uniform.

This needs to stop.

Comment

Prayers to family

Comment

RIP brother

Comment

prayers sent up for the family , community, and fellow officers

my brother is DEA as I can relate to the sense of helplessness when a 10-00 occurs and you fear the worst

Comment

Its a very sad day. Just another reminder to love your friends and family with all you have every single second you have with them. RIP brother.

Comment

The perp was a 22 year old Hispanic male who was high on meth. He was arrested for stealing $1700 from his dad on Monday and released on Tuesday morning at around 11:00am.

Comment

Thought this was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                      RIP. And this also has me all fired up. It's almost like it's open season on our law enforcement officers due to the utter lack of respect our commander in chief shows our officers. This has got to stop. I feel every badly for those of you who serve. It is just disgusting how you guys are treated. Just waiting on some group to come forward blaming the officer. Sad times we live in and not once that I can remember that our President has said anything about any office killed on duty, only to thugs killed by police.
                      You nailed it brother

R.I.P sir, god bless all the LEO's

Comment

Working...
                      X