Framing nailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Framing nailers

Needing to replace my nailer that got stolen . Thinking about a cordless . Anyone run one of these ?

Or one of these ?
    https://www.dewalt.http://www.paslod...--kit/dcn692m1

The Dewalt page didn't load but Paslode has been making those airless gun for a long time. If you go with air gun we have been running Hitachi.

Comment

I have an extra Bostitch F21PL that I'll cut you a deal on if you end up going that way... PM me. It's in like new condition and comes with two heads.

Comment

I have a pneumatic Dewalt and wont buy another. In fact, Im not really buying dewalt tools much anymore. I think their quality isnt great.

Id go Paslode in a heartbeat. I have one of their trim nailers with the lithium ion battery and love it. Do you need it now? Home Depot clearances these things once a year. Two years ago I didnt buy a framing nailer for $100 because my Dewalt was working. Now the Dewalt broke I could use it. If you buy pneumatic, framers seem to love the Hitachi

Comment

Originally posted by DonBon View Post
          The Dewalt page didn't load but Paslode has been making those airless gun for a long time. If you go with air gun we have been running Hitachi.
          The Hitachi is the one to have. Buy the lighter weight model, they are really nice.

Comment

I have one it's alright I wouldn't want to frame a hole house with it but for few walls and windows it's been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used a paslode when we built my paslode, borrowed it from a buddy. Pretty rock solid nailer, it's what I would get if I bought one

Banded Drake Custom Calls

Comment

I've got several Paslode and have used a dewalt once. Paslode all the way !

Comment

Keep in mind that the Paslodes use fuel cells in addition to the batteries and it goes bad if they sit. Not a big deal if you use it weekly, and not a big deal if you only use it a couple times a year on big projects, but could be annoying for occasional "around the house" projects.

Comment

I have the paslode and like it so far. Have only used it on two occasions for small jobs. Its nice not to have to haul out a compressor and hoses for put up a few feet of fence.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyterry View Post
                      I have one it's alright I wouldn't want to frame a hole house with it but for few walls and windows it's been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will just be used for small projects around the house . Won't be building houses . So it might work .

Comment

Originally posted by fulldraw_529 View Post
                        I used a paslode when we built my paslode, borrowed it from a buddy. Pretty rock solid nailer, it's what I would get if I bought one

Banded Drake Custom Calls

Was it the airless ?

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
                          Keep in mind that the Paslodes use fuel cells in addition to the batteries and it goes bad if they sit. Not a big deal if you use it weekly, and not a big deal if you only use it a couple times a year on big projects, but could be annoying for occasional "around the house" projects.

That's what it will be used for . Only thing I like about the dewalt is it runs on battery only . No fuel cell

Comment

Go with air and buy a Hitachi

Comment

Air + hitachi for 1/2 the price of the Paslode..hard to beat

Comment

Working...
                              X