Gonna Need 2 Walls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna Need 2 Walls!

Guess we'll have Canada pay for the other one.

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-cooper...020118671.html

Guess we'll have Canada pay for the other one.
    Lets givem a few months to get migrated first!

Comment

Man, I was just sure all of the Wall fans would be fired up about the prospect of a 2nd one. Strange...

Comment

Maybe instead of a wall we could invest in a huge dome to keep everyone out?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nah, we'll just take Canada whenever the day comes where we want it.

Comment

I was hoping to read in the article that the migration included all the liberal hollyweird folks who said they were moving to Canada if Trump won.

Comment

You do understand that these people are leaving the US for Canada and Canada is the one that needs to build the wall, right? I mean it's not as if we're struggling to keep Canadians out.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                Nah, we'll just take Canada whenever the day comes where we want it.
                Won't even be a fight, just tell them we want it and it will be signed over the next day.

Also heard that Mexican Contractors want to bid on building the wall.
                Last edited by Bassdeer; 03-06-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  Won't even be a fight, just tell them we want it and it will be signed over the next day.

Also heard that Mexican Contractors want to bid on building the wall.
                  I say we offer amnesty to every wanna be American, for 2 years labor on the wall.

In exchange for food, board, and healthcare for those 2 years. No pay, but freedom when done.

After 2 years same job, we can trust I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                    I say we offer amnesty to every wanna be American, for 2 years labor on the wall.

In exchange for food, board, and healthcare for those 2 years. No pay, but freedom when done.

After 2 years same job, we can trust I say.
                    I'm down for that.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      You do understand that these people are leaving the US for Canada and Canada is the one that needs to build the wall, right? I mean it's not as if we're struggling to keep Canadians out.
                      That's how I read it also... OP may need to reread that article

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                        So what we need to build is an escalator.

Comment

So Are Refugees Safe or Not?

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                          Yes but the article also said that, "The recent wave of migrants to Canada originated mostly from East Africa and war-torn nations such as Syria." I kept hearing that the travel ban was good because it would keep us safe from these very same people. So once these, "undesirable" immigrants leave going North, shouldn't we focus on our Northern border security to ensure they don't return?

Comment

Found this article from a year ago and they've been accepting Syrian refugees in significant numbers for a while. So... are we gonna start building up North or what?

Immigration minister John McCallum said decision was in response to ‘very welcomed desire’ to sponsor refugees during government’s initial 25,000 target

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
                              Maybe instead of a wall we could invest in a huge dome to keep everyone out.
                              How about a dome with a wall around it. Say 30' high.

Comment

Working...
                              X