Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Big Sam gave up 50 today. Prolly caught 200 fish easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's a beat down!! Nice haul!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice haul!

Comment

I hit Ray Roberts today. It was a slow day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice work Slew..

Fish are bite-n. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
            " Say you love me or say good night ".

Finger that one out. [emoji41]
            All depends on the weather. :

Fish are bite-n. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
            Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-06-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Crappie withdrawals

Breakfast! Then Big Sam!!!

Is that a **** wrap??

Really?? T u r d is banned?? Omg!!

Oh look a fajita!!

Comment

Nice catch.

Comment

Fished the north end today. Did about the same. There's brush anywhere you look on this lake! Stopped for lunch! Almost home!!

Comment

Dadgum Slew that is impressive! I took your advice and went and talked to Josh at BoneHead. I love the 5'8" rod and shooting docks is a blast! I figure I will probably put his kids through college on the jigs I am breaking off.

We went to Palestine yesterday and until I read your post thought we did real well! I fished by myself for the first two hours then my wife brought the boys out and the catching slowed way down but we had a blast! The biggest one was 16 1/2 inches. I wish I had weighed it. But we had a lot of really nice fish. We had to go to the bridge at 2:00 because I had way to much sun on my knees...I have never fished sitting down in the past always stood, sitting
                    fried my knees!

I still have a ton to learn and have to fight the urge to put up the egg beater and get out my bass tackle out of frustration but it is fun learning and trying to figure out something I don't know anything about. Next I am going to start trying to figure out the vertical game I guess.

Comment

Got 6 so far. Only 2 Keepers. Should get better the next few hours

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                        Dadgum Slew that is impressive! I took your advice and went and talked to Josh at BoneHead. I love the 5'8" rod and shooting docks is a blast! I figure I will probably put his kids through college on the jigs I am breaking off.

We went to Palestine yesterday and until I read your post thought we did real well! I fished by myself for the first two hours then my wife brought the boys out and the catching slowed way down but we had a blast! The biggest one was 16 1/2 inches. I wish I had weighed it. But we had a lot of really nice fish. We had to go to the bridge at 2:00 because I had way to much sun on my knees...I have never fished sitting down in the past always stood, sitting
                        fried my knees!

I still have a ton to learn and have to fight the urge to put up the egg beater and get out my bass tackle out of frustration but it is fun learning and trying to figure out something I don't know anything about. Next I am going to start trying to figure out the vertical game I guess.

Cool!! Fair warning a few good trips and your ditch pickle rods will be in a garage sale somewhere!![emoji2]

Comment

LOL! I hope not! I know I have more money in bass combos and tackle than I do in my boat and electronics!

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                            LOL! I hope not! I know I have more money in bass combos and tackle than I do in my boat and electronics!

There's your problem! That or you have more rods than KVD!![emoji2]

Comment

Great pics fellers!

Comment

We ended up with 15, 7 keepers. 14.5 was the longest. A couple of black bass on top water [emoji196] on the slow trip to the boat dock. Even got a double.

Comment

Working...
                                X