he was quicker than me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was quicker than me

Close but no cigar. He ducked so fast I really thought I had center punched him until I looked at the video.

Man that was a close one!!! Looks like you got some hide but I might be wrong.

Comment

absolutely amazing!!! how far away were you? really drives home the point of always aiming low.

Comment

man thats crazy. i cant beleive he ducked that

Comment

Close, dang close.

Comment

Looks like you definitely clipped him on top but not enough to do any permanent damage. It is amazing how quick they can be. How fast is your bow shooting?

Comment

Awesome video. Low & tight!

Comment

Absolutely amazing!! I shot at a doe and she did the same thing. I'll try to post it. My bow is shooting @ 290 fps and you can see the arrow is half way to her before she reacts. (She was at 17 yards) By the time the arrow traveled the last 8 yards, she dropped a good 8 inches or better! Arrow passed right over her. They are lightning fast, and the very mechanics of their leg structure has them SPRING LOADED at all times! Unbelievable. The best part is most times it happens so fast that you think you hit them...only to find out by the replay that they ducked it.

Comment

Working...
                X