ISO: Striper Fishing Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO: Striper Fishing Guide

Looking for a striper guide for my bachelor party coming up. I am thinking Texoma but would consider other lakes in Texas as well.Will probably book for the later half of October. If anyone has any recommendations/ pricing it would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Chris and Bill Carey with Striper Express will do yall right, they have a nice fleet of boats with excellent guides.

$450 for up to 3 then $150 per person over that if I remember correctly.

Only other lake I might consider in Texas for striper would be Tawakoni (book with Michael and Terri Littlejohn with Lake Tawakoni Guide Service) or also Buchanan but no recommended guides down there

Comment

Big D's Guide Service
      903-821-2308

Great Guide, great boat. We tore them up on slabs last month.

Jimbow

Comment

You cant go wrong with Carey's. I do believe they fish primarily artificial. For live bait check out JD Lyle. The Littlejohns on Tawakoni. Possom Kingdom fish with Randy Wood or Kerry Dugan. Buchanan fish with Jackie Headrick, Graham Vandregger, or Max Milam.

Comment

James Allen and Shawn Morales out of Catfish Bay Marina on Texoma are awesome dudes to fish with. 23ft Falcons with swivel chairs and great gear. Sit back, drink, and reel them in!!
          Also, both use live bait as much as possible so you get to hold the rod and feel the bite. None of that down-rigging and crap where all you do is reel when there is a fish on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
            James Allen and Shawn Morales out of Catfish Bay Marina on Texoma are awesome dudes to fish with. 23ft Falcons with swivel chairs and great gear. Sit back, drink, and reel them in!!
            Also, both use live bait as much as possible so you get to hold the rod and feel the bite. None of that down-rigging and crap where all you do is reel when there is a fish on.
            Ill Second Shawn Morales. I fished with him yesterday and boxed 50 good fish. threw back 15-20 overs. heck of a day.

Comment

Look up Michael and Terry Littlejohn on Tawakoni. They area tearing up the striper and sandies right now. They are great people and have a great group of guides that work for them.

Comment

Thanks for all the info! will be reaching out to these people. Keep them coming if anyone has anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                  Look up Michael and Terry Littlejohn on Tawakoni. They area tearing up the striper and sandies right now. They are great people and have a great group of guides that work for them.
                  We are going with them 10/8....I've only ever heard good things about this team....

Comment

I went with Jacob Orr 2 weeks ago we slaughtered the stripers !!

Comment

Jacob Orr 903-819-3329

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                        This... I've fished with them over a dozen times. Never had a bad day. Winter cats are huge for them as well. Any other time of the year, they can put you on Stripers, Hybrids, sandies, and crappie

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
                          This... I've fished with them over a dozen times. Never had a bad day. Winter cats are huge for them as well. Any other time of the year, they can put you on Stripers, Hybrids, sandies, and crappie
                          Yes sir they are awesome. I was looking on my phone but i couldnt the pic, we smashed a big cooler full of crappie this summer with them by the dam. The guide Mike showes me his honey holes of brush piles are. I now know where and how to find them on my graph.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

You'll catch bigger fish on whitney than texoma. They have been catching good numbers at texoma though.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                              You'll catch bigger fish on whitney than texoma. They have been catching good numbers at texoma though.
                              On Whitney fish with Dan Swindal

Comment

Working...
                              X