Any Johnson county plumbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Johnson county plumbers?

Any of yall a plumber that services the alvarado area? Wife called and said we don't have hot water at the house.

Plumbco. Not the cheapest, but they do good work.plus the owner is a bowhunter.

Comment

Contact Todd TY729 on here.
      He owns Lovefield Plumbing.

There was another plumber on here but he was caught poaching deer so he's gone

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
        Any of yall a plumber that services the alvarado area? Wife called and said we don't have hot water at the house.
        Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
        Contact Todd TY729 on here.
        He owns Lovefield Plumbing.

There was another plumber on here but he was caught poaching deer so he's gone
        Thanx Jerry!

Hey Justin, I can schedule someone out tomorrow. We are too busy today to promise anything.

972-247-1719

Love Field Plumbing

Comment

I may have talked my wife through fixing it. It didn't pop the main breaker but the reset was popped on the water heater itself. It's only 5 or 6 yrs old so hopefully that cures it.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
            I may have talked my wife through fixing it. It didn't pop the main breaker but the reset was popped on the water heater itself. It's only 5 or 6 yrs old so hopefully that cures it.
            If it pops again then there is a reason. Usually the element or elements are bad. You can keep resetting it until it won't reset anymore anymore.

Comment

do you know if you if you can convert a elect, gas valve to manual

Comment

Working...
              X