Stephen A Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
    I pretty much felt the same way about him but one day I had no other option but to listen to him locally on 103.3. I thought he was totally different than his segments with that idiot Kellerman and others previously. He was insightful and far more knowledgeable about actual sports than I ever gave him credit for. And he was very good with all the call in's, including those he totally disagreed with but handled with the utmost respect. It really surprised me as he showed a completely different personality.
    Is that the only episode you caught? Maybe that was a 2 Prozac day

Comment

I was advertising with 103.3, one of the reasons I stopped is because they have that idiot on their station.

Comment

He is worthless

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Is that the only episode you caught? Maybe that was a 2 Prozac day
          Could be but I have listened several more times since then. The 105.3 guys go off the reservation for my taste. But his show is a really different format than the TV stuff he does.

Comment

Haters going to hate. Man y'all are mad at him and then y'all add someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Is there a more annoying, condescending sports radio personality?

He has the 1-3 spot on our local sports talk, and it is my daily reminder of why ESPN is sucking wind
              Not in my opinion---but Tony Romo needs to learn to listen more than he talks--

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                Not in my opinion---but Tony Romo needs to learn to listen more than he talks--

LMAO...He is a color guy who is literally paid to paint a picture of what we are seeing...he is paid to describe and talk.

That would be akin to asking LeBron James to hold up on a few of his many jump shots. He's scoring too many points.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  LMAO...He is a color guy who is literally paid to paint a picture of what we are seeing...he is paid to describe and talk.

That would be akin to asking LeBron James to hold up on a few of his many jump shots. He's scoring too many points.
                  Short answer on S.A.S. NO,he's annoying!
                  I'm with you Smart.Maybe I'm dense,but I think he's the best at his position.I'd rather listen to him than any of them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't stand Skip Bayless, Stephen A is ok sometimes, Colin gets annoying. Mike and Mike every morning, unless I wake up a little early and catch the end of coast to coast in the morning.

Comment

Wont watch him...

Comment

Not sure who is worse, Smith, skip, or Colin. How any of the three have a job is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                          I'd pay someone good money to throat punch that guy...
                          cant believe nobody has taken you up on this offer yet...I don't work cheap but I am efficient and clean up my trail

Comment

I said something nice about him somewhere earlier in this thread. I must have caught his radio show aired locally during a week in which he was taking his meds. Hearing his show a couple times since and I take it all back. I'm at a loss for an expletive free description of what an arrogant, obnoxious jerk he is.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                              Nowhere close to as bad as Bomani Jones. That is the most racist individual I have ever heard on the radio.
                              Then you’ve never heard charlamagne “the god “ on the box I think it is? Houston radio. That would prolly be over most of you old timers heads tho.

Comment

Stephen a Smith is like a mosquito, I have yet to find any purpose for his being on this planet. The fact that anyone pays him to speak his opinion is a testament to human stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X