T5 quiver on DXT problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T5 quiver on DXT problems

I bought a T5 out of the classifieds to put on my DXT. I don't have enough sight clearance to mount it. I understand that there are 2 sizes of spacers that typically come with a new T5 but I only received 1 since I bought 2nd hand. The one I have is 3/4". Is this the longer or shorter one? Any advice for me to find a different spacer that will help me? Thanks in advance

mathews quiver bracket

Give me a call in the morning at Instacash Pawn & Archery, Nacogdoches 936 569 7210 I might have one in the store , not promising anything until I check.
    David

Comment

Thanks for trying to help. I'm leaving in a few hours for Kansas. Ill check with you when I get back. Thanks.

Comment

I had the same problem. Mine wouldn't clear the Trijicon Accupin site. Lowes has a metal spacer and white Teflon piece that fits in spacer. I added that with a longer screw. All parts were found in the Hardware section in the pullout bins. I can get you pics later.

Comment

Originally posted by DWS View Post
          I had the same problem. Mine wouldn't clear the Trijicon Accupin site. Lowes has a metal spacer and white Teflon piece that fits in spacer. I added that with a longer screw. All parts were found in the Hardware section in the pullout bins. I can get you pics later.
          Im interested to see this.

Comment

I couldn't get the white piece out but you can get all parts a Lowes in the hardware bins. Hope this helped. I painted the parts black to match.
            Last edited by DWS; 10-02-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks. That looks real good

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                I bought a T5 out of the classifieds to put on my DXT. I don't have enough sight clearance to mount it. I understand that there are 2 sizes of spacers that typically come with a new T5 but I only received 1 since I bought 2nd hand. The one I have is 3/4". Is this the longer or shorter one? Any advice for me to find a different spacer that will help me? Thanks in advance
                I know you posted it some time ago but 3/4" is the shorter one. I'm wondering if one couldn't just buy the longer one from Mathews or a dealer. Anyway, hopefully you have the problem solved.

Comment

Nope they wouldn't work. Already tried that. That's why I went this route. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X