Texas coast during thanksgiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas coast during thanksgiving?

If y’all were going to the Texas coast for thanksgiving where would y’all recommend going? I’ve read a lot on here about PINS and it’s sounds like a nice place to take the family, just not sure how it is during that time of year. Also if anyone has a vacation rental with the ability to sleep up to 16 and a boat dock send me your information. Thanks for the information y’all !

Could be freezing, could be 90. Lol. Water will pretty much be too cold to do anything. Anything as far as outdoor fun will be closed. You can fish or duck hunt, but overall, a vacation to the coast over thanksgiving, unless fishing or hunting dedicated will be a waste.

Comment

We’re still wet wading at thanksgiving in port a. The weather will just depend on the timing of fronts, but I can’t remember the last time it was cold enough for pants and a jacket for me at thanksgiving in corpus.

Port Aransas vacation rentals and real estate for sale. Search our rental inventory to find to find the perfect beach house or condo in Port Aransas.

Can look and see what they have available for the dates you need.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Hard to say what the weather will do but i love PINS that time of year. Its usually comfortable weather and the fishing can be phenomenal!

Comment

I'd probably go to Cabo...

Comment

Best surf fishing day I have ever had was on Thanksgiving Day. I was a mile North of Bob Hall pier. We were staying at Island House condos.

Comment

Thank y’all for all the help. We went down to Galveston about 5 years ago for thanksgiving and enjoyed it, the weather was great that trip so we are hoping it will cooperate again. I have a 22’ bay boat I will be bringing, is there anything in particular to target that time of year or just the normal reds and specks?

Comment

Spent many a Thanksgiving at our house in Flour Bluff in recent years. Duck hunting and fishing in the Laguna outside of Tropic Isles. It’s always a big time!

Comment

Working...
                X