She’s gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She’s gone

Yesterday was one of the toughest days I’ve had. We had to put my baby girl Millie down. She did absolutely everything with me. She was literally like a child to me. For the past 9 years she has been by my side in everything I did. She loved riding in the truck sitting shotgun or standing on the center console. She went to work with me, deer lease with me, when it was cool enough I would take her fishing with me so she could go boat riding. At night she would sleep right beside me. Couch time she was right beside me watching tv. Home just does not feel like home with out her here anymore.

We tried everything possible for her. She went down hill starting Saturday we noticed she was off. Sunday she got worse and would not even eat a treat( Mille would always eat ) she just laid on the couch and did not want to move. Monday morning we hit the vet soon as they opened. Vet called back about 1 hour later saying she could not do anything for her and referred us to a cardiologist in college station. We loaded up and made it to CS in record time. Our local vet called ahead and they were ready for us when we got there. With in 1 minute we parked and they had her on a cart wheeling her off.

Her heart beat was 300 bpm according to ekg machine. Different medicines to slow her heart rate just did not work. They did a ultra sound of her heart and found a large mass in the bottom left side. They think it was either cancer or a heart attack could of caused it.

When they broke the news to us saying the best thing for her was to put her down I lost it. Both my arms went numb and tingly. That’s my baby girl and they are telling me we can’t fix her. I held her, kissed her and hugged her tight as they put her to sleep. She has a part of my heart that nobody will understand. Love and miss her so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang man that's tough to read. Sorry that you lost your buddy. I've been there.

Comment

That’s tough to read. I have a 5 year old mini Aussie at my side now that goes everywhere with me. Can’t imagine losing her. RIP MILLIE. Your in our prayers fishcat.

Comment

Man,that was tough.Sure sorry to read that.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry. I went through the exact same thing almost 2 years ago.

Comment

She’s gone

Tough read. Been there. It sucks. Sorry to hear

Comment

There aren't many things in this world as loyal and loving as a good dog. You repaid her in kind by being there when her time came. She knew you were there and that was all she would have wanted. Sorry for your loss.

**** allergies are making the screen blurry.

Comment

I've been there. I'm sure sorry for your loss.

Comment

Tough to read my friend. They become family pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
                    There aren't many things in this world as loyal and loving as a good dog. You repaid her in kind by being there when her time came. She knew you were there and that was all she would have wanted. Sorry for your loss.

**** allergies are making the screen blurry.
                    X2 on everything said here. My girl is 13 and even though she has been the family dog, she is mine. I get everything you typed.

Comment

I’m so so sorry for loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So sorry man!

Comment

I’m so sorry. I know the feeling .

Comment

Beautiful dog she was.

Prayers for you