Anyone run a "Plan B" feeder timer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone run a "Plan B" feeder timer?

Compatible with any 6 or 12 volt control unit. Can feed up to 4 times a day. Fuse protected with easy 3 wire hook up, 2 to battery, 1 to motor.

Plan b is legit. Glad to see them cater to the hunting market.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      Plan b is legit. Glad to see them cater to the hunting market.
      Lol... truth...

Comment

Yes I have bought probably 30 of them and only had problems with one. They are a solid unit!

Comment

I have an HCR unit that filled with water, bc the barrel leaked, and the timer quit.
          Much to my chagrin, HCR is no longer in business.
          Needing a good, simple timer and this caught my eye.

Comment

What's the difference in these and THE TIMER?

Comment

We have one on one of our units and it has been good so far.

Comment

I've always been a "the timer" user but got a stand and fill and it came with the "plan B" so far so good. I still like "the timer" better but if this little "plan b" timer holds up I might start buying them.

Comment

I'd be willing to try it. I've started having a ton of issues with The Timer. Still after getting a few replacements from the manufacturer mine now is slowly going off earlier and earlier every day. Had one stick on and spin 600lbs of corn as well. Willing to give these a try

Comment

I havr a couple, good timer. The difference between the 2 is The timer has 6 feed times, the plan b has 4. Foreverlast had them build the plan B for their feeders, so the foreverlast timer is a plan B. Same features and warranty as The timer

Comment

Honestly, I haven't used this one, but the only timers that have given me any issues were the Wildgame Innovations 6v timers (many years ago). I'd have no worries using the Plan B.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        What's the difference in these and THE TIMER?
                        $15

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                          I'd be willing to try it. I've started having a ton of issues with The Timer. Still after getting a few replacements from the manufacturer mine now is slowly going off earlier and earlier every day. Had one stick on and spin 600lbs of corn as well. Willing to give these a try
                          Me too we're replaced by warranty but I think the QC has dropped off at the mfg facilities or cheaper components have moved in.

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                          $15
                          That's worth looking into when you by them by the half or full dozen 👍

Comment

So I'm liking these things. I've been running two since I posted the original thread. Easy to set up and never had any trouble with them.

Comment

Working...
                            X