No announcement yet.

How many sits/hunts this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 4. The one deer that showed up was a target buck but he jumped in then back out in a matter of about 30 seconds

Comment

7 sits, one all day (with zero deer) seen... Seen deer on stand 5/7. Missed a yote at 80 yds (and it was a close miss!), and shot under a legal buck. Hoping I'm not snake bit!

Comment

7 sits so far and have taken two does so far.

Comment

Probably ten sits and fifteen still hunts. I have seen lots of deer and several good bucks. Passing on some does and younger bucks where I have had the opportunity for an easy shot and waiting for a bigger buck to mess up and give me a chance. Been within ten yards of two nice bucks but could not draw the bow because we looking each other in the eye and I'm no quick draw. It has been fun.

Comment

6 sits so far, 2 weekend trips. Got a doe 10-1, apparently professors don’t care it’s deer season and loading up on tests and homework. Going this coming weekend to hopefully stick a buck

Comment

20 sits so far. Saw deer all but one. Have only seen target once with no shot op

Comment

1 sit opening weekend and harvested 18 pt, sat 3 other times with my 6 year old daughter waiting on the right deer or doe to show up.

Comment

I'm at 8 so far. Taking a whole week off in a couple weeks to do 6 days of uninterrupted hunting. The majority of my hunting is during the holidays.

Comment

Just thwacked another mean doe. All spikes this morning otherwise .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Zero

Comment

5 so far for me.

Comment

Zero but I'm fixing that problem this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            Zero. Probably won't make any this season.
                            I am with you brother....Same for me this season..

Taking my daughter to the deer lease with my father (her grandpa) for her to shoot a deer this season over Thanksgiving.

Man, I need a lease for myself !!!

Comment

I have close to 30 hunts under my belt this season. Saw at least one deer each sit. Steadily passing does and young bucks waiting on Mr. Big to show up. He has one more week then im smoking some does for the freezer.

Comment

0...Had to reschedule my trip for Spain until next Nov.

I do have a busy year next year with New Zealand (end of May), Spain and France (Nov), Idaho Elk, and possibly South Africa again. If I draw some tags I will add those as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X