PGA Championship 2017 - Quail Hollow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by porkrind View Post
    I wish I was -9! LMAO But I'm just -4! My teams gonna suck it up an play good tomorrow!!!!!!! ABCDJ better have a pep talk with his guys!!!!!!
    I have you listed in two spots so maybe you're really -13

Comment

It's like there was a camel sitting on my team

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
        It's like there was a camel sitting on my team
        Hanging around in my tent too...........

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
          I have you listed in two spots so maybe you're really -13

Comment

Fished a tourney yesterday and didn't see a single stroke but I'm all in today. Should be fun to watch, close at the top. Fowler needs to finish better for me. Green Mile tide him up!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
              Fished a tourney yesterday and didn't see a single stroke but I'm all in today. Should be fun to watch, close at the top. Fowler needs to finish better for me. Green Mile tide him up!!

ABCDJ and I certainly hope you had a great day fishing without us and the beer was cold

Comment

En el agua por Jordan? Dos?!

Comment

Looking for Ian's wayward tee shot on the 8th. Referee says its lost and Ian wants the lateral hazard ruling and the Ref says Lost Ball, Play it.

Stand your ground Ref!

Well dang, the Ref was doing the right thing and then chickened out. Bad, Bad, Bad CS
                  Last edited by 18ncs; 08-13-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Fish didn't bite......I promise.
                    Someone just got his white pants all dirty.

Comment

Looking for Ian's wayward tee shot on the 8th. Referee says its lost and Ian wants the lateral hazard ruling and the Ref says Lost Ball, Play it.

Stand your ground Ref!

Certainly was an interesting chain of events. Of course they found the ball after it was too late.

Comment

As an aside, it was interesting the TV crew did not replay Poulter's drive during the entire 5 minutes. Within seconds after the expiration TV showed the replay of exactly where it landed I'm sure they would have handled it the same way for Jordan, Rickie I take that back. They handle it this way only for Poulter or Vijay.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                          Fish didn't bite......I promise.
                          Someone just got his white pants all dirty.

Cut, paste, forward to ABCDJ

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                            Certainly was an interesting chain of events. Of course they found the ball after it was too late.

So is the ball deemed to be lost after the end of 5 minutes. It sounded like the Ref was saying that after the 5 and before the ball was found. If the ball is deemed lost then subsequently finding it has no bearing. How do you take a lateral hazard drop if the ball is not in the hazard?

Comment

So is the ball deemed to be lost after the end of 5 minutes. It sounded like the Ref was saying that after the 5 and before the ball was found. If the ball is deemed lost then subsequently finding it has no bearing. How do you take a lateral hazard drop if the ball is not in the hazard?

Typically the ball would have been deemed lost. The rules official and Poulter however had come to agreeance that the ball was in the hazard at the conclusion of 5 minutes and before his original ball was actually found. Because they were proceeding with a penalty drop and 5 minutes had passed, finding of his ball was irrelevant.

In hindsight, the rules official should have stuck to his original ruling of lost ball. Jordan and Poulter convinced him otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                                Typically the ball would have been deemed lost. The rules official and Poulter however had come to agreeance that the ball was in the hazard at the conclusion of 5 minutes and before his original ball was actually found. Because they were proceeding with a penalty drop and 5 minutes had passed, finding of his ball was irrelevant.

In hindsight, the rules official should have stuck to his original ruling of lost ball. Jordan and Poulter convinced him otherwise.
                                I think he motioned him back to the tee at the end of 5 and that's when Poulter had his fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X