Bmt area bow tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bmt area bow tech

Now that Tater quit Academy I need a bow tech I can trust. Bridge City is a tad to far, any suggestions? I don't trust Gander Mountain and Academy doesn't have any Techs yet. (they're in training)

Isn't there a shop in Kountze?

I got nothing other than consider yourself lucky to have Precision Archery that close. I've driven 3 hours to buy bows from them because I knew when I left they'd be set up right.

Comment

There is a shop in Kountze but I can't remember the name.Xman on here owns it,pm him for more info.

Comment

Doesn't muddyfuzzy live in that area? He may be able to tell you where.

Comment

Precision archery.... Make the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by bowkill68 View Post
            Precision archery.... Make the drive.
            Agree worth the drive....

Comment

Originally posted by CSR View Post
              Now that Tater quit Academy I need a bow tech I can trust. Bridge City is a tad to far, any suggestions? I don't trust Gander Mountain and Academy doesn't have any Techs yet. (they're in training)

Isn't there a shop in Kountze?
              Does anybody know where Tater went?

Comment

There is the guy in Kountze, off 418

I personally make the drive to Triple Edge in Dayton, well worth the drive.

Comment

I was told Tater was going into business with a friend somewhere around Saratoga I think.. I hope he shows back up soon, the man has been my hero since I've meet him lol.

Comment

I heard from a friend he was working at triple edge in dayton.
                    Last edited by BMTTX; 08-30-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

You need to check out Trophy Hunters in Kountze. Mr Gary will treat you right!!!

Comment

If he is at triple edge I'll make the drive, I will be checking out Trophy Hunters also. Thanks all.

Comment

He is working in Dayton and trying to open his own deal. Try Trophy Hunters off of 418 guy is super nice and never done me wrong. Even got to shoot some new Apa bows there the other evening.

Comment

I live in Beaumont and drive to Precision Archery it is well worth the drive.. Hunter and his dad got me started in archery and provide great customer service..There's also a guy with a shop in Kountze that spoke to me before pretty cool guy running a small shop..

Comment

Originally posted by bowkill68 View Post
                              precision archery.... Make the drive.
                              this^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X