Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best wireless game cam, reviews/opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wireless game cam, reviews/opinions?

Thinking on buying one of these. Are they worth the extra $$$ over a traditional one?

Can I have feedback on the ones you have had experience with and how much cell service is for these?

Thanks in advance.

If you buy one you will be hooked, they are worth it in my opinion. I have a bushnell trophy cam, was super easy to set up and their plan allows u to only use the wireless portion as you want/need it, just log in and pay the monthly fee and it starts sending u pics. I'm sure some will say it's cheaper to go covert or others because you can use other plans and by prepaid cards etc but I just don't have the patience for running all over looking for prepaid plans and sims etc.
    I have pics posted on this site within the last couple of weeks if you want to check the quality of pics, just search my posts

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      If you buy one you will be hooked, they are worth it in my opinion. I have a bushnell trophy cam, was super easy to set up and their plan allows u to only use the wireless portion as you want/need it, just log in and pay the monthly fee and it starts sending u pics. I'm sure some will say it's cheaper to go covert or others because you can use other plans and by prepaid cards etc but I just don't have the patience for running all over looking for prepaid plans and sims etc.
      I have pics posted on this site within the last couple of weeks if you want to check the quality of pics, just search my posts
      I have this same camera and I love it also. It was very easy to set up and the plans are very affordable. I get all my pics sent to my phone so I get them immediately. I think the camera will pay for it's self in the first year just in the savings of fuel driving out to the lease to check my cameras. the ability of being able to see your feeder is still working and not having to worry if your battery died or your out of corn is worth it alone to me.

Comment

No one else on any other brands?
        Or is Bushnell "the one"?

Comment

Working...
        X