Trophy Ridge React Trio Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge React Trio Sight

Ok so I finally got off the rig and was able to play around with the TR React Trio today. At first glance, it is very bulky and heavy looking, although very solid and not cheaply machined. (I guess that it's a give and take considering it weighs almost a pound...)

I've spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out how to get the 40 yard pin sighted in... I'm shooting about 2-3' (yes feet) low @ 40 and I'm "topped" out on my sight adjustment so I can't raise it up any more to bring the impact point up...

The only way I have been able to see it working is by tilting the gold yardage indicator up but now my sight won't stop at 10/20 yards like it should...

Im half tempted to drive 2.5 hours to Cabelas tomorrow to take this back or get them to explain to me why I need a "drop adaptor" for my bow to lower the actual sight to where I can get it sighted in...

Not a very happy TR customer right now.

Probably need to be lowering the pins to sight in. Remember, chase your arrow with the pin

Comment

you need to sight in the 40 yard first. then zero the 50,60 with the adjustment knob. then go back and sight in your 20 and 30.

if you can't get the sight housing to drop low enough to sight in the 40, then you need to raise your peep sight.

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks
        Last edited by Sarge03; 08-24-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X