Mathews NO Cam with single Pin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews NO Cam with single Pin??

Wondering if anyone on here has a Mathews No cam HTR with a single pin sight. I was told the trophy ridge react 1 sight would not work on them but others would. I ordered a No cam and should be in tomorrow and want to put a single pin on it. My old bow I had a HHA and really liked it but the quiver didnt mount very well at all. I have been looking at MBG single pins and really like them but I am open to just about anything. Also with the people who have the single pin what arrows are you using? I usually like to shoot a heavy arrow but not sure how heavy I will be able to go. The bow will be set at 70lbs with a 29" draw and a drop away rest. Thanks.

I have the HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra on mine. No problems with it.

Comment

I have a nocam with a spott hogg boss hogg single pin and I have had one with a react one and it worked fine

Comment

Originally posted by efaurie View Post
        I have the HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra on mine. No problems with it.
        What quiver do you use?

Comment

yes sir and shoot the exact same arrows I've shot for the better part of six year, nfusion 400's cut to the edge of the riser 420 gr. I've shot the sword centurion for a good bit and moved to the MBG . . . . . it's ok

It's funny because i can really see the difference in the bows and how they like the arrow based on how they tune with this same arrow year after year. Candidly since the z7 this bow has required more poundage to get the broadheads to tune then any of the last five mathews and is the slowest at the higher poundage.

smooth but it's sacrificed a lot to get there.
          Attached Files

Comment

^^^^^
            Looks like you got the same color as I ordered. I think I am leaning towards the axcel accutouch. It looks like it is a really well made sight and I really like the idea of the accutouch.

Comment

I overheard a shop guy saying this is the "quietest... bow..."
              might be a tiny bit slower, but definitely quieter, eh?
              for speed there's the chill r or the <gulp> wake
              I like the fast adjustment on the CBE tek single pin
              Last edited by mding; 08-24-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

This post reminded me that I wanted the accutouch. Ordered so MBG is for sale . . . . I'll sell it for a great price and it's brand new

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                  This post reminded me that I wanted the accutouch. Ordered so MBG is for sale . . . . I'll sell it for a great price and it's brand new
                  Is it single pin or multi?

Comment

single pin 6" dovetail. retails around $270 . . . . I'd sell for a lot less. Essentially new

it's a 1 3/4 house and I shoot better with a 1 1/2
                    Last edited by txdukklr; 08-24-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

You'll only need one pin because it's so slow after 20 yards the arrows will just bounce off . . .

Comment

I have the single pin on mine. It's dead on a 40 yards and very accurate out to 50 yards.

Comment

Accutouch is very nice just make sure you tighten up on the axis screws or they come loose. Other than that it's a great sight and the .10 pin shrunk my groups out to 50 haven't taken it further that was with my nitrum turbo. I sold out traded it and have a elite synergy on the way.

Comment

Mine should be in next week I can't wait!!

Comment

I have a No Cam with an HHA Optimizer Lite. Works great!

Comment

Working...
                              X