HAWK Treestands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAWK Treestands

any reviews on these stands? i know there a fairly new company but does anyone have one of their stands and if so how do you like them??

they took over gorilla stands didn't they?

Comment

I'm not sure. That's interesting i hadn't heard that

Comment

I have a climber. Pretty awesome.

Comment

This is it. Very awesome.
          Attached Files

Comment

I bought the helium xl last season when they first came out and I love it. Big platform, the seat is comfy, and it's lite as all get out. I got it because I like to move around a lot and the 12lbs drew me in. The only thing I wished it had was a adjustable platform. But as long as you pick a good tree it doesn't really matter. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. Hope this helps.

Comment

I got a helium xl and their sticks. Very light weight and comfortable. I use a game plan gear Treestand harness to carry it and it does very well. I would recommend it.

Comment

I ordered their helium kickback stand and a set of traction ss sticks. Waiting on them to come in

Comment

I saw they just released the helium kick back. I've been debating on getting one. Give some feedback once you set it up, I'd like to see what you think about it.

Comment

Yes sir I will do it. Hopefully it'll be in early next week. Than I'll have to wait till weekend to set it up so it may be a lil bit before I have a review

Comment

Good deal. I'll be waiting on the review

Comment

My stand and sticks came in. Just initial thoughts from puttin it together is its real light and seems well put together. Was missing bolts for the footrest tho, so I'll have to get some nuts bolts. Wish there was holes at base for another strap. Also wish the top strap was a ratchet strap as I like my stands tight. Never cared for the pull tight straps, they never get tight enough for me. Sticks look good also. Built good, like the traction steps. Hope to put it up tomorrow so ill have some more info hopefully and pics

Comment

Sounds good. I always ditch the straps that come with tree stands and use ratchet straps. I don't like my stands moving. Looking forward to how you like the sticks. I have been debating on getting some sticks.

Comment

Ive heard good things about those Hawke Stands thinking about trying them myself..

Comment

Got the stand set today. Sticks are nice, easy to put up and set in nice when u put ur weight on em te first time. I may add another strap on bottom tree bracket of each stick but overall I like them. Stand is nice and seems comfortable. I added a ratchet strap to bottom of stand to add some support. It's light and wasn't bad to hang but I wish all hang ons came with a similar receiver like the millennium stands. That way u don't have to fight with the weight of stand at all. Just mount the receiver and slide stand in receiver and let the receiver hold the weight while u finish strapping. But overall I like it. Here's some pics of the install.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X