Nap killzone... Good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nap killzone... Good or bad?

I was wanting to know if anybody had any experience, comments, or opinions about these broad heads. All opinions welcome and appreciated.

I used them last year. They worked fine for me. 2 bucks and 5 pigs and they all died if that tells you anything lol. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438434262.816810.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	388.8 KB
ID:	24395059Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438434287.881090.jpg
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	24395060Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438434302.517119.jpg
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	24395061

Comment

Both my dad and I use kill zones and they work great. Always found the animals that were shot. I highly recommend them.

Comment

Shot 3 deer with them. Worked fine

Comment

Thanks y'all I already got me some but wanted a confidence boost. I hate not being confident in my equipment and I never used mechanical bh before.

Comment

if you want to knowway too muchabout a broadhead on TBH then ask Ragin'. He is just a little addicted to buying broadheads and can tell you what to look for in a good broadhead.

Comment

I've got some Killzones but have yet to fling them at something yet. I have used the Blood Runners and really liked them.

Comment

Bad Bad Bad IMO if using Deep Six Version. Good reports on "normal" version.

Shafts and BH threads left too exposed and brittle on hard impacts on the Deep Six models.

Comment

Originally posted by sutherpride59 View Post
                  if you want to knowway too muchabout a broadhead on TBH then ask Ragin'. He is just a little addicted to buying broadheads and can tell you what to look for in a good broadhead.
                  LMAO! Where you at Ragin? im surprised he isn't all over this thread already!

Ive never used them, but haven't heard anything bad...

Comment

I just got me some two blades from Grizzly Stik, haven't got to try them yet, but they look mean

Comment

Never tried the NAP Kill Zone, but have done some damage with NAP SPITFIRE

Comment

Never tried the NAP Kill Zone, but have done some damage with NAP Spitfire.

Comment

I use the spitfires too but the hole is never that big! Which spitfires were you using!? I have the regular ones with the Trocar tip.

Comment

Working...
                          X