No announcement yet.

Bmt area bow tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Precision Archery or Triple Edge are both great bow shops. Either one is worth the drive!
    Last edited by ShaBow; 08-30-2015, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I drive to Percision from sour lake but think I'm going to give triple edge a try next time I need to go to a shop. They are both about the same distance for me. I think one is 36 miles and the other 37 miles

Comment

Originally posted by CSR View Post
        Now that Tater quit Academy I need a bow tech I can trust. Bridge City is a tad to far, any suggestions? I don't trust Gander Mountain and Academy doesn't have any Techs yet. (they're in training)

Isn't there a shop in Kountze?
        Precision Archery is 20 minutes from Bmt...that's not far.

Comment

Bmt area bow tech

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Precision Archery is 20 minutes from Bmt...that's not far.

What I was thinkin. I used to live in BC and work in Beaumont. I am from Village Mills. And it'll take longer to get to 418 outta Kountze than to Bridge City thanks to Lumberton traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by bowkill68 View Post
            Precision archery.... Make the drive.
            Sorry, but I disagree. Was having a problem with my bow last year and took it to them three times and they never fixed it. Turned out it wasnt tuned correctly at all. A very generous TBH'er from Orange helped me out and got it right.

Comment

Yea I'm not big on Percision either. In the past everytime I would go in there it was how bad my current bow brand was and I should shoot what they are carrying.

Comment

I don't think I would let anyone else touch my bow but Donnie. The guy just flat out knows his stuff.

Comment

Just drive to Bridge City... Hunter has been dealing with bows sense he was a kid, and Donnie is the freaking man. I won't take my stuff anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X