T.R.U. Ball Max Pro 4 HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.R.U. Ball Max Pro 4 HELP

Has anyone else had the problem with the Max Pro 4 model making a lot of noise? The thumb trigger jiggles around and I am worried that the metallic noise will cause some problems when I get out in the woods.

Thanks in advance!

Once you clip it on your string as you get set up, it is silent, as it hangs on your bow. If and when a deer hears the click as you fire it, it is already lights out.

Mostly it sounds super loud because it is right under your ear. Go stand 20ish yards away and have someone set it off and see what you can hear.

Comment

Mine was like that too, never had anything bust me so must not worry them. It just sounds super loud because its basically in your ear when its making the noise.

Comment

I am not meaning when I actually take the shot. I am talking about when I am just holding it in my hand or in my pocket. I am going to adjust the sensitivity on it to see if it will tighten things up. I am worried about that deer/elk that I don't yet see hearing me.

Comment

If you are shooting good with it now, I wouldn't change anything. Even though you think it is loud, how much moving around will you be doing while actually hunting?

Clip it on, sit quietly and wait, then BAM!!!!

Comment

Just need to tighten the set screw slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
              Just need to tighten the set screw slightly.
              That is what I did. Doesn't feel even slightly different when shooting but the jiggle is gone. Will give me a little peace of mind when wandering around the mountains next eek that it will not sound like I have change in my pocket.

Comment

Working...
              X