Obsession Phoenix Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsession Phoenix Tuning

Well my new to me 2014 Phoenix finally came in so I have got to get her set up and dialed in ASAP. I plan to put a limbdriver pro V rest on it and was wondering if anybody had any pointers for me to get it set up correctly? From what I've read a good starting point on centershot should be 13/16ths and dead level through the bergers? I've also read to attach the cord to the limb as close to the top cam as possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I would set center shot at 13/16" and nock 3/32 higher than level through the Berger. Just set it level through the berger and then raise your nock point.

Disclaimer: this works on Xpedition, and I would think it would get you close due to similarities between the two bows.

Comment

Fergeris shoots a evolution on here. I know he did a modified French tune. And some other things. And got perfect bareshaft tune results. I'm sure he will chime in

Comment

Keep the suggestions coming guys. This is my first obsession so Im eager to learn! Thanks

Comment

The only bad thing about my evolution with the pro v is I didn't get very much up an down adjustments but when I get home I can measure the exact center shot I got with mine an let you know

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
            The only bad thing about my evolution with the pro v is I didn't get very much up an down adjustments but when I get home I can measure the exact center shot I got with mine an let you know
            That's the first thing I noticed when eyeballing mine. Hope I can get it up enough to get the arrow through the bergers. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Yes sir!! No problem. I was able to with mine but to make very many adjustments I had to adjust my dloop

Comment

Thanks again guys! Hope to start on her tomorrow or Thursday work permitting.

Comment

Do not set nock high. The Xpedition is a different cam system. Set through Berger holes and 90 degrees to string.

Comment

Been tinkering with her a little today and wow is all I've got! Hopefully I'll get her paper and walk back tuned this afternoon. This thing is crazy smooth, dead at the shot, quiet, and holds like a champ! So far so good and thanks again for all the suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                    X