Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new ride

New 2014 Faktor Turbo
    I shot just about every bow Santa Fe archery had in stock. I went in with the idea I would be purchasing a Nitrum Turbo. After shooting it and a Nitrum 34 I was not feeling the nitrum. Bubba had a Faktor Turbo left over and it spoke to me. I am very very happy.
    Attached Files

Congrats! What is the back wall like on the faktor?

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!! Ha I did sort of the same thing with the last 2 I bought. I went in with an idea of what I wanted and ended up buying a bow I had never seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
          Nice!!!!!!!!! Ha I did sort of the same thing with the last 2 I bought. I went in with an idea of what I wanted and ended up buying a bow I had never seen before.
          X2.

It always seems to happen that way. Congrats on the new bow now hurry up and get her sighted in before season opens!

Comment

Solid purchase. My buddy bought one a few months ago and that thing shoots lasers out at 60 yards compared to my heli-m. I think he was only pulling 60 or 65 lbs compared to my 70 also.

Comment

Solid back wall smooth draw and quieter than my 2010 Diamond.
              I am at 28-1/2" draw length 70#draw weight shooting 401 grain arrows seems to be very quick. I did a walk back tune this morning got it hitting the string at 20 and 30 yards. I am loving it.

Comment

Sweet ride

Comment

Nice bow can't wait for my new one

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                    X