No announcement yet.

Best target for money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id get a rinehart and be happy with it. look on ebay also. i picked up my block xl for $99 delivered. spend the money once and ensure you have a good target for many years or ask next spring again whats a good target. the choice is yours.
    mine has been soaking up bh for 2 years now and is showing no signs of wear.

Comment

I have about 5 different targets and my most expensive and least favorite is the 18-1 rinehart. Its so dang hard to pull the arrows out of that thing. Also like popup_menace said the highlighter green rings suck. I painted mine deer brown so my pin and target arnt the same color. Im pretty much a fan of the old school block target. I bought one in 2005 and am still using it. If you cant get that, then buy a $40 bag target and replace it next year.

Comment

Best bag target is the Morrell Outdoor Range. Different sizes, but the one I've bought six of is 30" x32". Thing is, you can't find them in a store anymore since Cabela's only wants to sell their own (inferior) brand these days.

Go to Ebay and search for it. What you'll find is Walmart's best price of $115 with FREE SHIPPING (Morrell wants $50 shipping direct).

Secret to adding 1000s of arrows able to be shot into your (whichever) bag target:

Spend $1 each at your local archery shop for NFAA indoor 5-spot target faces. Spray glue them to discarded HEB box cardboard, cut to 17" x17". Then attach them with wood screws drilled through milk jug round plastic tops at the corners.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ the TP Guru View Post
          Best bag target is the Morrell Outdoor Range. Different sizes, but the one I've bought six of is 30" x32". Thing is, you can't find them in a store anymore since Cabela's only wants to sell their own (inferior) brand these days.

Go to Ebay and search for it. What you'll find is Walmart's best price of $115 with FREE SHIPPING (Morrell wants $50 shipping direct).

Secret to adding 1000s of arrows able to be shot into your (whichever) bag target:

Spend $1 each at your local archery shop for NFAA indoor 5-spot target faces. Spray glue them to discarded HEB box cardboard, cut to 17" x17". Then attach them with wood screws drilled through milk jug round plastic tops at the corners.
          +1 for the Morrell

Comment

The blob seems pretty cool. I shoot a block target and really like it.

Comment

Anywhere to get a blob target on the east side of Houston or anywhere around Houston?

Comment

Originally posted by fisher__man View Post
                Anywhere to get a blob target on the east side of Houston or anywhere around Houston?
                I want to get an order together for the larger blob targets. Shipping them is expensive.

Comment

I have a rinehart 8 in 1 that I got a to academy two years ago and it has held up for the price!

It has the self healing technology that works great.

Comment

Spyderweb

Comment

Look for Rhinehart seconds targets on amazon and ebay.

Comment

So far I have shot block hole, bag and some off brand black hole. They still holding up so far. However I don't shoot broad heads into them.

What happened to the blob fans?..????

Comment

I have a Rhinehart 18-1 for BH and a Morrell Outdoor range supreme for field points. My 5 year old cam pull the arrows out of the Morrell. What ever you decide, don't leave it out in the sun and weather. Keeping it put up when not in use will make them last much longer.

Comment

Working...
                          X