No announcement yet.

"Official" Sam Houston Natl. Forest 10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In New Waverly, I like the Waverly House. If you are willing to come back down to Willis there is a pretty decent mexican place on 75 called Los Pericos. If you like pizza, there is a great place on 1097 called The Pizza Shack.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
      Just another note, I have 4-5 people that are wanting to hook up and scout. I will keep in touch with everyone and let them know when I am going and we may all just get together and all scout together or in groups so that we can all help and learn from each other.
      TBH at its finest...........

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
        In New Waverly, I like the Waverly House. If you are willing to come back down to Willis there is a pretty decent mexican place on 75 called Los Pericos. If you like pizza, there is a great place on 1097 called The Pizza Shack.
        Lets all post up what area we will all be hunting in and then pick a central location.

I will be hunting close to huntsville SP area, or near Stubblefield, depending on what I find scouting.

Comment

Huntsville SP or Off 1097 ....

Comment

Dang ,,, someone had to mention the Pizza shack now that Im on a diet...........

Comment

I would kill to be there. Problem is I have class that day, so my season is going to start on Sunday.

Eagle

Comment

my house backs to the forrest and i scout and hunt out of my boat. you can really get deep into deer country in the boat. anyone want to scout or hunt out of my boat hit me up i know some serious honey holes cause i also coon hunt the forrest. let me know be glad to show you what ive found. this will be my first year to bow hunt. holla. i live on 1097 almost to montgomery i launch out of scotts ridge!

Comment

I was looking at Scott's Ridge on the map as being a possible spot to scout. I have a couple other places that look like they might need some scouting done.
                  Tray, I called and left you a voicemail, give me a shout back when you can.

Comment

whitetail adict, great to talk to you today and as soon as I have a free weekend we will get together and do some scouting. Thanks for the tips, and I had some of the same places in mind while looking at the map.

Comment

Let me know when y'all set a date. I am in if I am not in class.

Philip

Comment

I will be off 1375 behind the rangers office. Let me know.
                        damian i should see you at the pearland hunting classic.
                        whitetail addict pm sent.

Comment

anyone planning on going saturday to scout

Comment

I can't for the next two weekends. I have to work the Bass Pro Hunting Classics. But I should be out after that.

Comment

mgbuff holla at me and i might be able to.

Comment

enjoyed talking with huntinfool and Eagles1181 hope to get together soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X