TBH Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Recipes

The other day I finished everything up, and was reading through the recipe section and got to thinking… I realized that everything was pretty spread out and there is a lot of talk about recipes that were lost in the '06 crash. I have also been wanting to start a big collection of recipes for myself so this is what I came up with.....

Attached you will find an excel spreadsheet w/ a compilation of many of the recipes off of this section. Most of the ones that are listed are from the threads that people started offering a recipe. I did not dig very deeply into the threads that people started asking for recipes for something very general. I'm going to try to work on this on and off and hopefully I can continue to update it with new recipes as they are posted.

Also, when you open the Excel spreadsheet remember that there are 13 or so different workbooks (categories) listed on the bottom; so if you don't see them use the arrows on the bottom left to pan over.

I just thought it would make things easier.... Hope you enjoy.

Any suggestions to make it better would help.

Recipes.xls

That is flat out awesome!!!!!!

Only one correction on my recipes. The mint jelly in the jelly recipes is the topping for one of the lamb entrees.

I have about 5 more recipes to add.

I still say we need a TBH.com good looking recipe book!!!!!! Hint Hint!!

Comment

WOW!

That's impressive! Job well done.

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
        That is flat out awesome!!!!!!

Only one correction on my recipes. The mint jelly in the jelly recipes is the topping for one of the lamb entrees.

I have about 5 more recipes to add.

I still say we need a TBH.com good looking recipe book!!!!!! Hint Hint!!
        I was thinking about a big TBH.com cookbook for a money maker Would take lots of work and more recipes but as soon as I get all my school stuff wrapped up I'd be glad to try to make it work.

And I'll get that fixed for you... And not to be a pain or anything, but when your writing down the instructions could you separate the steps by starting a new line? It makes it MUCH easier to put it in excel.

Edit: Which lamb recipe?
        Last edited by AggieHunter; 06-17-2008, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Very impressive, that must've took awhile. Thanks

Comment

Here it is. Sorry for the screw up.

On the cook book I tried to persuade everyone to make one. If we can get an approval I wouldnt mind collaborating together on it to make one for tbh to sell. Heck I'd buy a couple!

Mint Jelly Lamb Chop Recipe (Classic Holiday Dish)

4 Lamb Chops
              Small jar Mint Jelly
              Bourbon
              Worcestshire
              Hot Sauce
              Butter
              Salt & Pepper

Reduce some mint jelly in a sauce pan with 2 tablespoons butter and a couple of shots of bourbon whiskey and a dab of hot sauce and worcestshire. Cool it down in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. After chilling slightly pour the mixture over the salted and peppered chops in a ziploc and refrigerate for another hour. Grill them very fast on a hot grill and spoon the juice over the chops as you cook them. Serve with my sauteed garlic spinach above and butter new potatoes.

Comment

Ah Ha... I see now

I didn't even read the instructions, just put it in that section. I'll move it back and change the title...

You'll be getting a PM shortly

Comment

Nice! I didn't realize I have submitted so many recipes. TBH always comes through when I'm looking for something new to make.

Comment

Wow. Neither did I realize how many great recipes there were.

Well done, Clint!
                    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Those are great!!! Thanks!

Comment

I'm in for helping make the TBH cook book!!

BTW, Thanks for the xls...that's awsome!

Comment

That is great work. I'll use it almost exclusively.

Thanks a million.

Comment

That's very nice. I think I gained weight just reading through it.

Comment

awesome, way to go...

Comment

Working...
                              X