X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bible Portion

Daily Bible Portion - 7 of 7
    "YOU ARE STANDING"

(Weekly Reading>>Deuteronomy 29:10-30:20, Isaiah 61:10-63:9, 1 John 5:1-21, Romans 9:30-10:13, Hebrews 12:14-15)

Life or Death

Deuteronomy 30:15-16 “See, I have set before you today life and good [The Tree of Life– Torah – that will bring blessings], death and evil [The Tree of Disorder –The Knowledge of Good and Evil – that bring curses], in that I command you [Bride/believers] today to love Yahweh your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and Yahweh your God will bless you in the land which you go to possess.”

1 John 5:3 “For this is the love of God, that we [believers] keep His commandments [Marriage Covenant given at Mount Sinai – including His Sabbaths].”

Deuteronomy 30:17-18 “But if your heart turns away [from the Gospel] and you [believers] are not obedient, and if you [believers] are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them [their feast days], I declare to you this day that you [believers] will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess” NIV (2 Chronicles 36:16-21, Jeremiah 10:1-6).

Heaven and Earth

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 “I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you [believer], life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live [be blessed]; that you may love Yahweh your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days; and that you may dwell in the land which Yahweh swore [in an everlasting covenant] to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them”(Deuteronomy 4:26-29; 30:6).

In Creation, the 7000 year redemptive plan of Yahweh for mankind, Yeshua/Jesus, the Voice, made the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. The sun, moon and stars are prophetic signs for the Bride. His Sabbath holds all His seasons, months and Feast Days in order. Without the Sabbath, the signs and wonders of heaven serve no purpose to Yahweh’s Bride. If she loses the Sabbath, she will assimilate into the ways of the nations and cultures around her and miss the fullness intended for her in the Covenants(Ephesians 2:12). She will also miss the preparations for her wedding day(Matthew 25:1-12) and The Day itself on Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement. Once believers enter the Sabbath, they enter the Mosaic Covenant and start their journey back to His Feast Days – which are all High Holy Sabbaths. It is the Sabbath that woos the Bride toward her Bridegroom and the Sabbath is the Bride’s final resting place with Him for all eternity called the Sabbath Rest (Hebrews chapter 4-5).(Next Appointed Time is Day of Atonement/Yom Kippur which begins the evening of Oct 3rd and ends evening of Oct 4th)

Heaven and earth are our witnesses. When we as believers obey the heavenly pattern shown us through Moses’ recorded revelation, we on earth flourish and produce abundant blessings, signs and wonders. When we/believers disobey, the land (our lives/spirits) lay as a parched desert and poverty is released bringing desolation to man, beast and crops to all areas of our lives. Both the heavens and the earth are an outward sign of our hearts before Yahweh; this is why they are a sign and a witness before Him. Through the Sabbath – the sign of the Mosaic Wedding Covenant – we enter the door/gate/covenant into the Priesthood of Jesus/Yeshua. This brings about the restoration of David’s fallen tent / Covenant / Tabernacle – and we forever dwell in Yeshua’s heavenly Kingdom here on earth – the Sabbath Rest.

continues tomorrow...
Working...
X