san antonio 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

san antonio 3d

is there any place close to san Antonio that has a 3d course where I can shoot with my young boys?

If you are in the military, I believe Camp Bullis holds monthly shoots. Not sure if they are open during hunting season. Otherwise, Canyon Lake is the closest range.

Comment

Come spring time, the Total Archery Challenge comes to Natural Bridge Caverns, and it is an ABSOLUTE BLAST!

Just wish there was a more permanent option here.

Comment

canyon lake what do they have up there? I know about camp Bullis but is it only for military or open to all?

Comment

total archery challenge is that a one time event or does it start up in the spring?

Comment

Camp Bullis is open to everyone.

Canyon Lake has a really cool range, but I think they only set up for shoots. You can call Judge Mike Rust in New Braunsfels. He helps run it.

Comment

ok thanks for the info dusty

Comment

Fredericksburg also has a club, but not sure about a range that is open all the time. Most club put the targets in a secure storage between shoots because they are easily stolen.

Comment

thanks for the info pistol

Comment

Texans Archery Club has 80 acres on the west side of San Antonio at the National Shooting Complex. There are 3D and Field Archery ranges. Go to www.TexasArchery.info look under "RANGES" for more info. Texans Archery Club also has indoor ranges (Texas Archery Academy).

Comment

didn't know that we used to shoot skeet at the nssa headquarters back in the late 80's and early 90's I hadn't been out there in a long time I will check that out, used to love the night skeet shoot with the white clays targets and bright lights

Comment

Working...
                      X