Chinese Rage Knockoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
    Someone please explain to me the "good enough for a pig but not for a deer" mindset. Pigs are generally tougher skinned and boned than deer, so what makes them unsuitable for a lighter target? Or is it that you're saying its just a pig so if my broad head fails and I don't get a good quick humane kill I don't care?
    Good enough for a hog... meaning I'm not going to spend $50 on a pack of broadheads for hogs.

Comment

Are the knock offs packaged the same as the real. I bought 5 packages for 15 per pack off of midway. I was thinking there was a little difference but they worked fine on 4 hogs and 2 deer. Anyone have a pic of the package?

Comment

Mine came in little plastic baggies LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aggee1992 View Post
          Are the knock offs packaged the same as the real. I bought 5 packages for 15 per pack off of midway. I was thinking there was a little difference but they worked fine on 4 hogs and 2 deer. Anyone have a pic of the package?

Comes in a plastic package similar to any other broadhead.

Comment

Got a package of them last year. They are a little sloppy, but I put some bow string wax in the ferrules. Took care of the rattle. The blades are not sharp, so a few passes on the diamond stone and all is good.

I'm thinking these are seconds to what Rage puts on the shelves. Most companies do it. They cull the off spec items and sell them off to someone. They brand them as their own. If you like the rage and like to shoot pigs, its a no brainer.

Comment

In out some nap killzone knock offs and they are sharp and work like a charm

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                Got a package of them last year. They are a little sloppy, but I put some bow string wax in the ferrules. Took care of the rattle. The blades are not sharp, so a few passes on the diamond stone and all is good.

I'm thinking these are seconds to what Rage puts on the shelves. Most companies do it. They cull the off spec items and sell them off to someone. They brand them as their own. If you like the rage and like to shoot pigs, its a no brainer.
                I guess you didn't read what I posted above. They are not Rage culls, there are lots of companies in China making and selling the knock offs and they knock off of pretty much every popular and even not so popular broadhead on the market. I'm not guessing, these are facts.

Originally posted by aggee1992 View Post
                I doubt Midway would sell knock offs without letting the customer know. The knock offs can be packaged exactly the same but they are usually not because that packaging cost more money and it cost more to ship them in that packaging.

Comment

I purchased some knockoff killzones and ramcats. The killzones are a little sloppier than a real one but still sharp and hold up just as well on deer. I can’t tell a difference in the ramcats. I do feel bad buying the knockoffs but the price of the real heads is ridiculous these days.

Comment

The G% montecs knock offs look and shoot good, they need to be sharpened but hell I always re sharpen my g5's too.

Comment

Working...
                    X