• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
    WTH is a 3D printed gun?
    Plastic

Comment

They obviously have evidence that she told him her age and he proceeded to move forward with the transaction. Otherwise this wouldn't be a problem. She put herself in the situation to begin with so if it were me I'd throw the case out. She's a little whore so who cares? They're a dime a dozen these days. Start busting your kid's *** when they dress like a tramp and act inappropriately and you'll never see this happen to them. Simple as that.
      Last edited by okrattler; 09-20-2018, 05:23 AM.

Comment

If he hasn't been arrested then he hasn't been convicted yet. Except in the court of public opinion...

If they really have all this evidence then it'll be real hard to defend against this.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          They obviously have evidence that she told him her age and he proceeded to move forward with the transaction. Otherwise this wouldn't be a problem.
          Whatever she tells him her age is does not matter. All that matters is she was under 17. She could have told him she was 30 and showed him a fake ID. Still against the law.

You might could get lucky and get a jury that wouldn't convict you if you had proof she told you she was older but this guy ****** off too many people to be that lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
            1. The girl was 17 at the time. In one story I read (Austin American Statesman) she sent him pictures of her while nude. Does that mean she will be arrested for transmitting child ****? I haven’t heard anything about that.
            Actually she can be charged with distributing child ****ography. Lots of kids are doing it these days with the cell phone mom & dad gave them but never monitor. If/when it's discovered they can be charged at the discretion of the feds. Unfortunately the feds seldom do charge the kids (maybe because if they do, the kid becomes labeled a sex offender for the rest of their lives) but I wish they would. If they took a hard stance even if just for a while, maybe it would deter some of these stupid kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
              Thats pretty sophisticated for a 16 year old. She would have to know he engaged in prostitution, know that he frequented a particular site, know his username and force him to send her messages.

Nothing there indicates he knew she was underage, but he wasn't duped into hiring a prostitute.
              Ooor she could have been well coached/paid by SOMBODY who did the leg work

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                So, this little innocent young lady registers as a client on a whore website, sells her goodies, commits child **** crimes and there is no mention of any consequences for her actions.
                Sure, if this guy knew she was a minor he should spend time in prison. He should face scrutiny and shame from family and friends but this chick needs to pay some sort of price for her actions as well.
                ^I have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  Where are all the other charges on the rest of her customers?
                  I'm curious about this as well. Was this her first "client"? If not, every single one of those guys should be in the same boat.

Comment

There is no way in hell that the government would let a minor send naked pics and have sex with a 30 something year old man. As stated above they would also be liable for the sex crimes. However if they found out after the fact that it happened doesn’t mean they did not offer her immunity for her testimony. How many undercover cops pretending to be prostitutes show any skin at all before arresting the “John”? Absolutely zero, so there is no way they would let a 16yr old girl do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                      There is no way in hell that the government would let a minor send naked pics and have sex with a 30 something year old man. As stated above they would also be liable for the sex crimes. However if they found out after the fact that it happened doesn’t mean they did not offer her immunity for her testimony. How many undercover cops pretending to be prostitutes show any skin at all before arresting the “John”? Absolutely zero, so there is no way they would let a 16yr old girl do it.

Wait so you mean the govt doesn't make folks disappear? I mean they would be guilty of murder!?!

Personally though my setup comment was more related to special interest groups with an agenda.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Wait so you mean the govt doesn't make folks disappear? I mean they would be guilty of murder!?!

Personally though my setup comment was more related to special interest groups with an agenda.....

I’m not saying that at all. Believe it or not but making someone disappear would be a lot less exposure than what is being said about this man being set up. I just refuse to believe that even our corrupt government would go as far as putting a child in danger in this manner.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          So, this little innocent young lady registers as a client on a whore website, sells her goodies, commits child **** crimes and there is no mention of any consequences for her actions.
                          Sure, if this guy knew she was a minor he should spend time in prison. He should face scrutiny and shame from family and friends but this chick needs to pay some sort of price for her actions as well.
                          Based on this evidence, if I was a juror, I would not vote to convict, unless he knew her true age.
                          Last edited by BrianL; 09-20-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                            creating sugardaddymeet.com account brb
                            Did your 'research' turn up anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                              Did your 'research' turn up anything?
                              yes, they said with my income level, id have better luck on farmersonly

Comment

I don't feel sorry for him, he's guilty of it anyway you look at it. Could it be a setup? Sure. But look at the levels it would have to get to...the federal government would have to recruit a 16 year old juvenile to engage in sex acts with an over 30 male, hack him to find out his username and then make the connection. Then they would have to make her keep quiet in an age where these kids post everything on social media. I just don't buy it.

This was the media telling the story based on an affidavit from Austin PD, not a wild story made up by the media. Is it fishy? Yeah but usually the easy answer is the correct answer.

Last, they could press charges on her for child ****ography because they're not within 2 years of age of each other (that's when sexting with a minor is legal), however how would that look when they are prosecuting the "victim" of this crime? No way they bring charges on her. Bottom line is even if this was a setup, he was stupid enough to fall for the bait and has it coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X