Hog Bowhunt in June! >>---> 6-20-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog Bowhunt in June! >>---> 6-20-19

Hello TBH'ers! With high temps in south Texas, I decided on a morning sit. Humidity was high & mosquitos were aggressive! Right at dawn, a group of hogs came in & the rest is history!
    It's a 6:23 video but if you want to get on with the shot, arrow flies at 3:34. Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to hit the HD button & turn up the volume! Grab a cold drink and enjoy! Good luck to y'all hunting hogs & exotics this summer!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1cUWg-Pud8"]Bowhunting South Texas Hogs 6/20/19 - YouTube[/ame]

That Grim Reaper zipper on through like butter...Perfect shot!!!!

Well done all around. I always enjoy your videos.

Comment

Very nice.....Great shot

Comment

Awesome Robby

Comment

I'd love to try filming but all my spots have only nocturnal pigs---so I do lighted feeders and thermals.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Great video.... that grim reaper ate him up.

Comment

Nice shot, great video !!

Comment

Great shot and video, Robby! Congrats on getting it done early so you didn't have to suffer as long!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great video and great shot!

Comment

Great video.

Comment

Robby, that is a great video as usual. I always get ideas and inspiration from your videos, they are very well produced. I hope you don't mind, but I will be copying some of your editing and production techniques.

Comment

Thanks for all the great comments TBHers! Always like hearing from y'all after posting a video. Y'all be safe out there in the heat and good luck in the woods!

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Great shot and video, Robby! Congrats on getting it done early so you didn't have to suffer as long!
                          You know it Michael! It gets hot really fast!

Originally posted by GregO View Post
                          Robby, that is a great video as usual. I always get ideas and inspiration from your videos, they are very well produced. I hope you don't mind, but I will be copying some of your editing and production techniques.
                          I appreciate it Greg. And no problem at all on the editing stuff. That's what we are here for. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Great video as always Robby!

Comment

Loved it Robby!

Comment

Working...
                              X