What's for Sunday supper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
    Sprinkle pork chops with raging blaze seasoning, salt, and black pepper on both sides. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork chops well on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
    Discard excess grease from pan and melt butter in the same skillet. Reduce heat to medium and stir onion in the hot skillet with a pinch of salt until onion is very browned and caramelized, about 15 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute; stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
    Pour chicken broth into skillet and stir, dissolving browned bits of food in the bottom of the skillet. Pour juices that have accumulated on plate containing pork chops into the sauce. Mix in buttermilk until smooth. Add water. Bring sauce to a simmer, reduce heat to low, and cook until onions begin to break down and sauce is thickened, 15 to 20 minutes.
    Place pork chops into sauce, spooning sauce over meat to coat. Turn heat to low and simmer until chops are tender.

Thanks. I will be trying that. I love pork chops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Frozen pizza here . Wife is sick so myself and the kiddos are fending for ourselves

Comment

Raisin Bran

Comment

Chicken and dumplings

Comment

I had breakfast at Cracker Barrel

Comment

Tenderloin from Friday's doe.

Comment

I screwed up by not taking pictures but we had bison burgers with arugula and goat cheese. Sides were baked brussell sprouts and sweet potato fries. Burgers were good coming off the Kamado Joe.

Comment

Pork chops with a raspberry vinaigrette, mini taters and kale. And a glass of Cabernet.

Roast me now but it was delicious!

Comment

Daughter finishing big pot of chili now. Smells great, can't wait.

Comment

Street tacos baby!

Comment

Elk and pork stuffed bell pepper! So good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                          Pork chops with a raspberry vinaigrette, mini taters and kale. And a glass of Cabernet.

Roast me now but it was delicious!

Roast you? That sounds amazing!

Comment

Working...
                          X