Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sipp infected the mound.

Comment

Trying to #believe but would u look at that feces.

Comment

Wow. 8-2 Sox. Grand slam ended this game. Pulling for the Stros

Comment

Grand slam, nut punch

Comment

W...T...F just happened?

Comment

#stillbelievin.

Comment

Barnes not going to his arm anymore, going to his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                  Barnes not going to his arm anymore, going to his belt.
                  Win or lose the series, let's not go there. We've had plenty of chances. Injuries to key guys is a legit excuse, but not the pine tar. Do or die tomorrow night for CFM.

Comment

Report of Astros possibly cheating on Bleacher Report

Comment

I was VERY disappointed when the 'Stros picked up Osuna... to me it's just a good ol' fashioned Karma rainin' down on 'em...

Comment

That was ugly...
                        Still believing!

Comment

Hinch was over managing again.

You cant leave Osuna out there for 30 pitches...hit 2 batters , he should have been pulled after the 2nd hit batter.
                          As far as the filming- I dont think Cora makes a big deal about it because he knows they got away with some cheating with Barnes....its gamemanship

Must win today...

For the record I would now move Correa back up to 4th and move Yuli down...you cant have him batting .180 behind Bregman. OR move Bregman up to 2 and Altuve at 3...they have proved that they wont let Bregman swing at many pitches

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            Hinch was over managing again.

You cant leave Osuna out there for 30 pitches...hit 2 batters , he should have been pulled after the 2nd hit batter.
                            As far as the filming- I dont think Cora makes a big deal about it because he knows they got away with some cheating with Barnes....its gamemanship

Must win today...

For the record I would now move Correa back up to 4th and move Yuli down...you cant have him batting .180 behind Bregman. OR move Bregman up to 2 and Altuve at 3...they have proved that they wont let Bregman swing at many pitches
                            If they're not gonna hit the ball, it ain't gonna matter. They don't seem all that interested in winning at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Sipp infected the mound.
                              Ha!!! I'll buy that

I still couldn't figure out why Hinch would keep Osuna in that long... and by that long I mean 2 hit batters! One of which scored a run? I totally saw that grand slam coming after that mess... I mean...

anyways....

I really wanted to sweep on the road... because this getting beat at home is a real trend.

Comment

Believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X