No announcement yet.

Lampasas County Buck down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buck and video congratulations to y’all !

Comment

just curious because I have a 12 year old grandson that wants to hunt, can kids use crossbows to hunt during October in all texas counties??

Comment

Awesome!!! Congrats Chase and congrats Dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great deer...congrats chase!

Comment

Mitch the smile on your son's face says it all. Congrats to him on a dandy of a buck!

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
              Awesome job! I had to laugh because after watching his little leg quiver, from the flies, I kept expecting that buck to start breaking it down to the beat!
              I thought the same thing his muscles were jumping almost to the beat at moments

Krivoman, I'm surprised that he wasn't dead when y'all got to him the first time...shot looked pretty dang good congratulations to your son!

Comment

Congrats to you both! Shot looked spot on, crazy he wasn't dead inside the brush line.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                  just curious because I have a 12 year old grandson that wants to hunt, can kids use crossbows to hunt during October in all texas counties??
                  I have no clue on normal hunting ranches. I am MLD3 so I can use firearms in October if desired. We dont, we are bow only. So Crossbow is legal for us.

Comment

Working...
                  X