TBH Express Request: Round Rock to Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express Request: Round Rock to Tomball

I have a deal worked out with rsquared to buy his 4 Cooper tires if I can find an express. He’s in Round Rock and I’m in Tomball. Is anyone making the trip any time soon? I can meet in Tomball, Spring, southeast Magnolia or a little farther if need be. I’ll pick up a six pack of your choice for the trouble.

Thanks folks.
    Last edited by 30-30; 06-26-2018, 08:35 PM.

Up.

Comment

I'm headed to the lease (about 99% sure) next weekend July 6 and coming back on July 8.....if rsquared can leave round rock and meet me a couple miles away on 130 somewhere near Gattis School Road, I can haul em back. I come down 290 all the way to BW8. Don't know if that helps, but if it does, let me know

Comment

Man your post is a day late I was in round rock yesterday picking up a truck. Had plenty of room to get the tires.. sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
          I'm headed to the lease (about 99% sure) next weekend July 6 and coming back on July 8.....if rsquared can leave round rock and meet me a couple miles away on 130 somewhere near Gattis School Road, I can haul em back. I come down 290 all the way to BW8. Don't know if that helps, but if it does, let me know
          Thanks thwackdaddy. Pm sent to rsquared. Stand by.

Comment

Working...
          X