Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent your way immediately.

Comment

I've been pretty unplugged lately because of personal stuff. After reading up on your situation, I've realized my worries about petty things is unfounded, and it's all been put into perspective. I'll offer up intentions for you, and know now that me and my family will include you in our thoughts and prayers.

God bless brother!

Comment

Still sending prayers.

Comment

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. John 5:14

Comment

Praying for you sir. God Bless you and you're family.

Comment

I'm praying for you. Just fight. Keep fighting everyday and never give up. I just recently heard this like yestarday between two people about why to keep fighting. "there are a million ways we should have died before today, and a million ways to die before tomorrow. But we fight for every second we get to spend together, wether its two minutes, or two day's. we don't give that up"

I dont know. I just hope that might help a little. Prayers to ya.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up J.P. KCA
                  Give us an update.
                  Looking forward to stirring the pot with you at Bownanza.

Comment

A BIG prayer for you brother! The power of the mind, determination many times makes the difference. I've been around death and suffering for TOO many years but one thing I know, the "power of positive thinking and determination" has baffled so many for so long. I'm thinking positive thoughts for your right now! !!

Comment

Working...
                    X