Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgeOfEase08 View Post
    updates?
    My BIL passed away over the Weekend. I will get back to the boat shortly.
    Darrell

Comment

I check this post everyday just to see how this project is going, this is Amazing Woodwork!

Comment

Sorry to hear about you BIL - Prayers out to the family.

Comment

Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very Nice!!!

Comment

I've been wanting to build one of these, but I've always been a metal working guy, not sure how well I'd get along with wood. Prayers for you family on the loss of your BIL.

Comment

NICE WORK! I've got a 16' open pirouge that a group of dads built when we were in the YMCA program with our kids (indian guides)

are your slats rounded on one edge like the kits or are you just doing butt joints?

Is epoxy better than fiberglass?

Comment

Originally posted by schrammdog View Post
                  NICE WORK! I've got a 16' open pirouge that a group of dads built when we were in the YMCA program with our kids (indian guides)

are your slats rounded on one edge like the kits or are you just doing butt joints?

Is epoxy better than fiberglass?
                  The strips are flat, but I do bevel the inside lower edge to allow it to fit tight against the previous strip.
                  Polyester vs. Epoxy really comes down to personal preference. Although the epoxy is a lot easier to work with than the polyester and it also does not have any smell.

Comment

Love the work brother, i must have missed it but what website are the others talking about?

Comment

Very nice , put a motor in and you have a Beautiful chris craft!

Comment

Should have a pretty good update in a day or two.The boat has been pretty much just sitting, but I am about to get back after it.

Comment

Those boats are more awesome every time I look at this. Sorry to hear about your BIL.

Comment

Thats it? finish pics please..

Comment

where can I get plans..i do wood working also.

Comment

Working...
                              X