need info on this year's w.o.r.p tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need info on this year's w.o.r.p tour

when is it, approximate cost,info for a bringing my dog, any other info needed
    Attached Files

ttt

Comment

They've been on a trend of doing it the last weekend of season, cost is dependent on what you decide to do for lodging and meals but I would say it's under $300 for the weekend including travel expense.

Dont need a boat but if you ride with someone make sure to bring gas money for them. As for the dog, make sure to bring booties and duct tape for them to help with the oyster beds getting to their pads.

**** fun hunt, I've had to miss it the past 2 years and if it's late in the season again, I'll probably have to miss it.

I'm missing a bunch of info but if you have any specific questions, just ask

Comment

thanks for the info, going to arkansas first of febuary but want to get my dog on some birds before, the look in her eyes is begging me to take her out, do you know if any of the guys were san antonio

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

It has always been the last weekend of waterfowl. Maybe this year it will bump up at least a few weeks.

Comment

thanks, is it best to use a dog blind or elevated platform for dogs, how do you split the fuel , just slip the boat owner a 20 or what, do you split the groceries or bring stuff, any other info that might be needed

Comment

I have been wanting to go for years. Maybe this year I'll make it down from waco with the boat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Food is kinda a grill type deal- Ive brought a sack of oysters, eat whatever type deal. Fuel just offer someone you are riding with fuel or offer to pay when you stop at Speedy Stop. As far as dogs, just have them sit in the mangroves next to you. I wouldn't overthink it. It is late in the season and 99% of the birds that are there are redheads and you can stand in the decoys some days and they will land.

Comment

tt

Comment

Working...
                      X